nel352 Senior Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,542 May 23, 2017 #101 He's not as good as Very Original Stevens
AmenCanes Always Faithful Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 8,070 May 23, 2017 #102 Should have called himself Samson Doyo
S SpikeUM Head Meshuggah Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 19,893 May 23, 2017 #104 I initially got excited when I read that LCE was giving away free unique brisket....
Cribby All-American Premium Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 45,447 May 23, 2017 #105 So do we have a chance or not ?
Lokest Cavemantalytics PhD. Banned Joined Nov 3, 2015 Messages 8,395 May 23, 2017 #106 So...he not comin? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FyreHam Freshman Joined Apr 27, 2016 Messages 659 May 23, 2017 #107 Sad. This is gonna happen sometimes. Self esteem issues with an outlet like social media to cover them up. I remember the kid who committed to Michigan (falsely) years ago who they did an ESPN special on about the situation.
Sad. This is gonna happen sometimes. Self esteem issues with an outlet like social media to cover them up. I remember the kid who committed to Michigan (falsely) years ago who they did an ESPN special on about the situation.
RiDLer80 All-American Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 20,297 May 23, 2017 #108 LULZ Everybody in here got catfished.
Ohio_Cane WE BACK!!! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 4,119 May 23, 2017 #109 RiDLer80 said: LULZ Everybody in here got catfished. Click to expand... Not nearly as bad as Manti Te'o, though.
RiDLer80 said: LULZ Everybody in here got catfished. Click to expand... Not nearly as bad as Manti Te'o, though.
Trescerocinco Retired staff Premium Joined Dec 23, 2016 Messages 1,162 May 23, 2017 #110 Lmfao this has got to be one of the best recruiting stories in a long time I hope it's further pursued to find out more details what a crazy funny *** story I want to know the truth behind this "unique"'story lmfaooooo
Lmfao this has got to be one of the best recruiting stories in a long time I hope it's further pursued to find out more details what a crazy funny *** story I want to know the truth behind this "unique"'story lmfaooooo