Unique Brissett II JUCO RB (title edited)

Advertisement
Does he run track and how does he like his steak cooked ?

Looks good against questionable competition with excellent instinctive running but we need three in this class and one with experience is definitely a plus. Obviously CMR prefers a juco rather then a one and out option.

Advertisement
I guess man, walton still will get majority of the carries followed by homer. The hope is for burns to make it through fall camp without injuries,if he does I think he has big time potential. Talent is there

Not a lot of info on this guy, but he was also offered by Penn St today as well & will be visiting them too.

Advertisement
I don't like this at all.

Leave these JUCO jags were they belong!

Make due w/ what you have this year in Gray, Homer, Walton, and whoever else they have.

Depth. If he never plays a down it will mean we lucked out health wise. I don't think some people realize the **** show this season could turn into if Walton gets hurt. Homer has no experience. Gray has very little and is coming off a major injury. Burns just sprained an ankle reading this post.

Shows some talent. It will be good him on campus so they can get an accurate read on his size. He doesn't look 6'2, 210 but it's hard to tell.

Make due w/ what you have this year in Gray, Homer, Walton, and whoever else they have.

Pretty ignorant comment considering our current RB situation, the many successful college/pro players that have enjoyed successful careers via JUCO, and the fact that we just signed Jhavonte Dean via the same avenue.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We need a JUCO or grad transfer period. Even if we consider moving Deejay as an emergency option. Gray and Burns cannot be counted on at all right now. That's the reality of the situation. Hoping that one of them stays healthy is a fools game. If Walton or Homer go down we're in deep **** and everyone would change their tune real ******* quick around here.

Very raw, but I see why Brown thinks there is potential there. There were a few runs on those highlights that showed he had an extra gear and good hips.

2 concerns: (1) He runs upright, just like Gus and Gray, which will be very hard to coach out of him, especially given he is a Juco. (2) even in the highlights, he didn't show his burst with consistency, though this should work itself out with increased competition and good coaching.

Minor peeve was he didn't show the best judgment on his choice of music for his hudl tape.

Advertisement

Agree 1000%. I'm totally willing to bet the success of the team on whether Chock can pull it all together and/or Burns can stay healthy or not.

And I'm not at all put off by you not knowing who else they have.

Shows some talent. It will be good him on campus so they can get an accurate read on his size. He doesn't look 6'2, 210 but it's hard to tell.
Those measurements aren't 100% yet, I've been looking, but I can't find a whole lot of info on him.

This kid has more carries in 2 minutes of video than burns has in his entire HS career.

Advertisement
Back