Uniforms

All 1999 jerseys and combinations.

Don't **** with the helmet. Get rid of those revolution face masks and clown shoes.

Easy money

The helmet will be "****ed" with. Green, Orange, White and Smoke. You'll see all of that with jerseys and pants to match. And the revolution face masks are pretty much all revo speed now. Since they are attached to safer helmets for the players those aren't going anywhere either.

And where is this certainty coming from? Orange helmets? <--- ha

People who went to that UNite event when the basketball team was playing. Recruits were there and the uniforms were discussed. Pretty sure Ariz backed up what some other poster who was there said.

The info and Pete confirming all on the same page:

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/74252-Tonight/page7?highlight=Unite

Advertisement
I'm part of the black shoe/sock and classic helmet crew. I would like to see a modern version of whatever we wore in the early to mid 90's. Simple lines. I also wanna see some quarter cut jerseys just like #52 wore his.

My hopes are pretty high right now. I hope they're nice, whatever they end up looking like.

All 1999 jerseys and combinations.

Don't **** with the helmet. Get rid of those revolution face masks and clown shoes.

Easy money

The helmet will be "****ed" with. Green, Orange, White and Smoke. You'll see all of that with jerseys and pants to match. And the revolution face masks are pretty much all revo speed now. Since they are attached to safer helmets for the players those aren't going anywhere either.

People who went to that UNite event when the basketball team was playing. Recruits were there and the uniforms were discussed. Pretty sure Ariz backed up what some other poster who was there said.

I remember that thread creating some confusion. I think they established that the jersey in question was actually a smoke grey jersey.

I remember that thread creating some confusion. I think they established that the jersey in question was actually a smoke grey jersey.

There was confusion about the pictures taken that night. Not about the info that was given at the event. The new jerseys were not present. But they were discussed.

There was confusion about the pictures taken that night. Not about the info that was given at the event. The new jerseys were not present. But they were discussed.

You really think they were tipping off recruits to this info? I'd be willing to bet current players have no more info than us right now.

Advertisement

You really think they were tipping off recruits to this info? I'd be willing to bet current players have no more info than us right now.

I wasn't there. People who were there relayed the information. This site's reporter, who was at the event as well, confirmed it.

I wasn't there. People who were there relayed the information. This site's reporter, who was at the event as well, confirmed it.

I'm not questioning you bringing up that post as I remember it too. I just am highly skeptical that any specifics beyond "They're gonna be awesome! You'll love them!" were given at that event. Me thinks some people may put a little too much stock in the ramblings of 16 and 17 yr olds. If everything they said or insinuated happened to be fact then Ridley and SBB would have been committed somewhere by now too.

To actually answer the OP's question- just give me these in a more modern material. I really hope we avoid mimicking the NFL and the goofy contrasting neckbands.

189.jpg

Advertisement
To actually answer the OP's question- just give me these in a more modern material. I really hope we avoid mimicking the NFL and the goofy contrasting neckbands.

189.jpg

do these come with the roid zits too?

We should be so lucky. They do come with a Butkus and Bednarik Award and a Nagurski Trophy though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally I'd like to see a more blockish style uniform like the one above, I'm ok with a dark grey combo as long as it matches.
I'm expecting a slight change to the helmet, maybe a Sebastian logo on it, and some other minor changes. I don't want to see and feathers anywhere ala Oregon.
As much as some of you want to think otherwise Nike is doing this to make money, so I have high hopes.

Personally I'd like to see a more blockish style uniform like the one above, I'm ok with a dark grey combo as long as it matches.
I'm expecting a slight change to the helmet, maybe a Sebastian logo on it, and some other minor changes. I don't want to see and feathers anywhere ala Oregon.
As much as some of you want to think otherwise Nike is doing this to make money, so I have high hopes.

An Ibis on the helmet? Gray uniforms? Our fan base is horrible.

Advertisement
Back