Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

Advertisement
Too busy
D_I5LaFU4AAvJGc

Every team in the country is using the 150 patch this season I’m pretty sure.

Advertisement
Nike did the bare minimum for the Canes.
I know. I'm a fan of Adidas. Anyone under Nike besides Oregon, Texas, OSU and Bama won't be a priority.

I found this interesting.
20190711_013622.jpg
20190711_013733.jpg

Being a "Guinea pig" only means you're going to get all the new sh*t first. I may be blinded by homerism but The U seems like it is the biggest Adidas football brand by far. Little things like The U on the chest and us still wearing 2017 alternates with the SHOCKWEB pattern should be an easy fix. AI did say that Manny has a much closer relationship with Adidas than Richt did.

Advertisement
I know. I'm a fan of Adidas. Anyone under Nike besides Oregon, Texas, OSU and Bama won't be a priority.

View attachment 89926View attachment 89927

Being a "Guinea pig" only means you're going to get all the new sh*t first. I may be blinded by homerism but The U seems like it is the biggest Adidas football brand by far. Little things like The U on the chest and us still wearing 2017 alternates with the SHOCKWEB pattern should be an easy fix. AI did say that Manny has a much closer relationship with Adidas than Richt did.

We had new alternatives for 2018 and we wore them vs LSU. When the team wore Black in 2018 in was their choice to wear the 2017 alternatives.

Your obsessed with saying Washington/Louisville are the priority for Adidas, who cares?

Advertisement

Miami is by FAR the most important football program in Adidas' portfolio. Miami apparel, when the program is anywhere near competent sells on a national level. No other school that is with Adidas can make that claim. I live in Arizona, I see at least one Turnover Chain shirt daily. You don't see Alabama gear here, you don't see Clemson gear. Those are programs that are winning on a huge scale, but one decent year of Miami football caused people to go out and buy gear.

I know that we have "Fans" that are business illiterate, and will claim stupid crap like "Louisville is the most important Adidas program" based on their contract being significantly higher(Which is a function of WHEN they renewed, not of actual value), but there's a reason why Adidas makes it a point to put the program in their commercials. There's a reason why when Adidas does anything for Miami, they make it point to plaster it everywhere. They know what moves the needle.

Your obsessed with saying Washington/Louisville are the priority for Adidas, who cares?

He is, which is hilarious, and flat out untrue. It's like someone saying that a NBA role player that signed his contract right before the last CBA is MORE valuable than stars that had been locked up before that point. Contract negotiations are mostly about timing.

Advertisement
Miami is by FAR the most important football program in Adidas' portfolio. Miami apparel, when the program is anywhere near competent sells on a national level. No other school that is with Adidas can make that claim. I live in Arizona, I see at least one Turnover Chain shirt daily. You don't see Alabama gear here, you don't see Clemson gear. Those are programs that are winning on a huge scale, but one decent year of Miami football caused people to go out and buy gear.

I know that we have "Fans" that are business illiterate, and will claim stupid crap like "Louisville is the most important Adidas program" based on their contract being significantly higher(Which is a function of WHEN they renewed, not of actual value), but there's a reason why Adidas makes it a point to put the program in their commercials. There's a reason why when Adidas does anything for Miami, they make it point to plaster it everywhere. They know what moves the needle.
Their contract is not the sole reason they are a priority. If u do your research on the relationship Adidas and Louisville have u will see why they are a priority. There is a reason why Louisville took the biggest blow with the Adidas scandal.

You guys realize Blake and our Adidas rep, worked at Miami together. So did his wife and are huge Miami fans. So if you think for one minute we are not a top priority you are mistaken. Now there might be more money invested in other programs but they are 100% in on us.

Semper Canes!!!

You guys realize Blake and our Adidas rep, worked at Miami together. So did his wife and are huge Miami fans. So if you think for one minute we are not a top priority you are mistaken. Now there might be more money invested in other programs but they are 100% in on us.

Semper Canes!!!

not sure many knew esp new fans from louisville

Advertisement
Back