Uniform War

Adidas FB gear is actually trash. Nike still wins in quality and street cred- a place where football and popular culture meet. You can pay millions but it does not matter if your stuff looks like trash.

Adidas: A fading brand signing up a fading football program: UM. How appropriate.

Adidas is paying big bucks for some of these teams. Michigan is getting $7.5 Million a year. Tennessee is getting more. Nike payouts are not as high but they are the incumbent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i just hope they can make a decent solid colored jeresy without too much going on and leave the ***ing white helmet alone and no clam

Advertisement
I'm actually very glad to move to ANYTHING other than Nike due to the abortion of a jersey selection we've had this season

Just horrible. I was happy with Nike until this year even tho our **** has been ugly since after 09

This year was disgusting. Green helmets, black jersey, orange ******* ridiculous helmets, that grey fade to white ugly **** we wore vs VT and Louisville last season

I would applaud a move to British Knights or Keds at this point.

A+

Adidas tends to keep everything classic with some tweaks here and there for the recruits to get excited about

hate hate hate addidas. if Nike decides to not match offer, which i can respect with the current state of Miami Football being a dumpster fire. I want UA bad then. they showed with Notre Dame that they can keep a classic look without going full Maryland. I would like to see the 80's jerseys back with UA

The school has the final say on what the players wear. Miami sold out its values and tradition for the latest "trend" on 100 color combos and new helmets. The argument that players like this this trend is sort of accurate but recruiting rankings don't support it. Look at Oregon, amazing uniforms, but can't scratch the top 10 in recruiting. If "silly" and "wacky" uniforms were that important to kids these days then the Alabama's, USC's, ND's of the world wouldn't be in the top 10 every year. This strategy is a publicity stunt for schools that do not have 5 titles in the last 30 years. Unfortunately, the school is being run by incompetent morons.

You are not making much sense. Branding is very important and it is one of the reason Oregon is so popular. When you look at Oregon you probably should check your facts.

In the last 7 years Oregon has been to 5 BCS bowl games and 2 National title games.

If you are still worried about their recruiting here is their record the last 5 years

12-1
12-2
12-1
11-2
13-1

You guys don't like the new Uniform and fads because we have not won anything and your only memory of winning is attached to Uniforms that are over 12 years old.

Don't bring up pertinent facts, **** you thinking man?

I would like to recommend the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good
(It is not a center for ants)

Advertisement
[video=youtube;dA8DsUN6g_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA8DsUN6g_k[/video]

Advertisement
These current Nike unis suck major ****. Get back to a classic look. Adidas does Tennessee, Wisconsin, Michigan among others. Those unis are solid classics. Stop with this storm trooper crap which reminds me of losing....always losing.

These current Nike unis suck major ****. Get back to a classic look. Adidas does Tennessee, Wisconsin, Michigan among others. Those unis are solid classics. Stop with this storm trooper crap which reminds me of losing....always losing.

Agreed, those orange and green helmets are complete trash

So we allegedly spent $1M on uniforms we will only use for a season but no buyout money?

Advertisement
Back