Undrafted Free Agents

Our fan base is soooooo f****** delusional. No one wants to admit that our players are not that good. Even when they don't get drafted this fan base believes they are great and only need coaching up. GTFOOH. We had 2 descent players: Brandon Linder and Pat O'donnel that's it.

The NFL will sort that out. They're not in the business of employing people who don't help their teams. We'll see how many make it on to a roster. The fact so many guys are getting shots - for varying reasons - is pretty curious from a team so many have said is devoid of talent.

Advertisement
Our fan base is soooooo f****** delusional. No one wants to admit that our players are not that good. Even when they don't get drafted this fan base believes they are great and only need coaching up. GTFOOH. We had 2 descent players: Brandon Linder and Pat O'donnel that's it.

The NFL will sort that out. They're not in the business of employing people who don't help their teams. We'll see how many make it on to a roster. The fact so many guys are getting shots - for varying reasons - is pretty curious from a team so many have said is devoid of talent.

I'm sorry, but I think the fact that 256 players were drafted ahead of those UDFA's strongly suggests the opposite. Players drafted on the last day, and those signed after the draft, are all long shots to make a team. When all's said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if only Linder and O'Donnell are the only ones to actually make a roster. That is pretty telling.

Still not sure why hurns wasn't drafted, kid had a **** of a year.
lack of speed.

Kid ran a 4.6 at 6'3'' and nearly 200lbs, seems plenty fast to me for a possession WR.

It's not lack of speed, but lack of quickness/explosion. His combine numbers tell you all you need to know.
40 - 4.55 (28th out of 43 WRs, average 4.52)
3 Cone - 7.23 (34th out of 36, average 6.94)
20 yd Shuttle - 4.5 (35th out of 36, average 4.18)
Vertical - 31 (36th out of 40, average 35.4)
Broad - 120 (21st out of 38, average 121)

Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 44m
Miami DL Luther Robinson has signed with the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent. Now 12 #Canes have signed since Saturday night

Advertisement
Back