Undrafted Free Agents

Advertisement
What the **** happened to Porter,looked to be a player when healthy early on and finally was healthy for a full season and went on to suck.

I like Miami getting Porter. Was hoping they would land Hurns as well. Hagens would do well in Baltimore or SF.

Advertisement
I don't want to start anything, but anyone think that Fisch could make Morris respectable again?

I know a lot of people bash Morris non stop, but he looked decent under Fisch, was hurt most of this last year, was missing weapons in Duke and Dorsett, and just overall never looked comfortable or confident. He draft stock might have been fairly higher (5th-6th?) if he just sat out during his injury as opposed to trying to play through it.

I don't want to start anything, but anyone think that Fisch could make Morris respectable again?

I know a lot of people bash Morris non stop, but he looked decent under Fisch, was hurt most of this last year, was missing weapons in Duke and Dorsett, and just overall never looked comfortable or confident. He draft stock might have been fairly higher (5th-6th?) if he just sat out during his injury as opposed to trying to play through it.

Performance and his attitude at times led to fan frustration.

What the **** happened to Porter,looked to be a player when healthy early on and finally was healthy for a full season and went on to suck.

i think it was the weight gain, not saying he would've been an all american but i dont think it helped him at all.

Advertisement

Porter played very well. He played the Nose for us and we ran primarily a 3-4 last year. In our scheme all he was told to do was clog up space which he did very well. Would love to see how he does being allowed to play up field.

Advertisement
Glad to see these kids getting picked up. Hope each and everyone of them have a long and successful career in the nfl.

I agree, but I'm just saying, if anyone can fix Morris to a respectable level, it's Fisch. I also am interested, because with an unproven player in Bortles at this point, if he does not succeed, and Morris does in fact improve, there is a great opportunity there for him.

Advertisement

I agree, but I'm just saying, if anyone can fix Morris to a respectable level, it's Fisch. I also am interested, because with an unproven player in Bortles at this point, if he does not succeed, and Morris does in fact improve, there is a great opportunity there for him.

I hope Morris lights it up and develops consistency and maximizes those areas that gave us hope -- and that when he runs, he does it with some sense of confidence and authority rather than prancing around.

Hagens is an excellent football player. He could be a valuable contributor for any NFL team who knows how to use his talent effectively.

Advertisement
Back