Gaines to Bills
103.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
A.Cleveland to 49ers
Rodgers to Chiefs
S.Green to Dolphins

Love seeing Shayon get a shot.

There was another defensive end in this draft with similar measurables to Shayon, similar production last year and who also ran a 4.5-4.6 40 yard dash, Jadaveon Clowney.

No, I'm not saying they are the same. Far from it, but if Clowney had Shayon's work ethic and heart, he would have been the greatest defensive player in college football history.

I see Shayon becoming a graduate assistant at Miami and eventually a coach.

Highsmith to 49ers

Summer internship?

Ha come on now, give the kid a break, he screwed us a ton with his field production, but he did work hard while wearing a canes uniform, wish him the best.

We have all the respect in the world for AJ as a person, and the right amount of respect for AJ's football talent.

This just seems like Harbaugh might have lost a bet to the elder Highsmith, and is paying up.

I believe that Hurns is good enough to warrant being drafted.

I was very surprised to find out that he wasn't drafted.

With that said, Hurns drops/dropped a lot of balls over his career and a lot of those were easy catches for a top notch (draft eligible) player.

I wish him well and hope that he can catch on with a squad and improve his skill set.

Advertisement

With that said, Hurns drops/dropped a lot of balls over his career and a lot of those were easy catches for a top notch (draft eligible) player.

I wish him well and hope that he can catch on with a squad and improve his skill set.

Didnt someone say that Hurns dropped a few too many passes for the scouts liking at the combine? Couple that with average speed (4.55) and I think that was his downfall. I think he will def make the practice squad at worst.

Porter to the Fins sounds like a match made in heaven to me. I think we could have an "Antonio Dixon" special here.

Hate to say it but I dont really see anyone else making a squad. But who knows..Harland Gunn is still hanging around with the Falcons collecting a check so anything is possible.

Still not sure why hurns wasn't drafted, kid had a **** of a year.

Really like Allen. Great kid and was Johnny on the spot last year. Love the 3Penny special on him. But if I'm an NFL GM it's hard for me to envision him as a "weapon". Good hands, decent speed, good route runner, but nothing that really sticks out above the crowd. Hope he proves me wrong in the league. Wish him the best.

my biggest issue with hurns was that he didn't always jump on and fight for balls. kind of always let the ball come to him instead of high pointing it.

Didnt someone say that Hurns dropped a few too many passes for the scouts liking at the combine? Couple that with average speed (4.55) and I think that was his downfall. I think he will def make the practice squad at worst.

Porter to the Fins sounds like a match made in heaven to me. I think we could have an "Antonio Dixon" special here.

Hate to say it but I dont really see anyone else making a squad. But who knows..Harland Gunn is still hanging around with the Falcons collecting a check so anything is possible.

Advertisement
Wheeler to Panthers.

That's going to be an interesting one. The Panthers Oline is awful.

Wheeler didn't look out of place when rotating in last year - loved his nasty streak. I think he has a shot.

Are you really this foolish to believe that statement? He could'nt dominate Duke, NOW he is suppose to dominate professional athletes? Lay off the crack pipe. He is nothing more than a practice dummy.

Our fan base is soooooo f****** delusional. No one wants to admit that our players are not that good. Even when they don't get drafted this fan base believes they are great and only need coaching up. GTFOOH. We had 2 descent players: Brandon Linder and Pat O'donnel that's it.

Advertisement
Still not sure why hurns wasn't drafted, kid had a **** of a year.

Obviously, Hurns is not as talented as you think. This fan base needs to understand, that our players just are'nt that good. It does not matter who coaches them.

Kid had a great year and went for over a 1,000yds. Seems like solid production to me. But enjoy the neg.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/05/11/jackson-jeffcoat-antonio-richardson-rashaad-reynolds-best-undrafted-free-agents/

Lulz at "Tin Cup"

"Stephen Morris, QB, Miami: At the Senior Bowl, Morris was nicknamed “Tin Cup” by some scouts, due to his propensity for making the impossible throws seem routine … and the routine throws seem impossible. There are times when he looks like a first-rounder on tape, but others in which he looks as if he doesn’t belong on the field. He played through a strained Achilles tendon through the 2013 season, and it showed — he completed just 57.6 percent of his passes and threw 12 picks to 21 touchdowns. Signed by the Jaguars, Morris could become a decent backup and possible surprise starter over time. He certainly has the base talent to do so."

Advertisement
Back