Under the Radar

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
If there is one player in S Fla that may not be that highly ranked. Who would you like to see at Miami, or feel will be a star somewhere else if he’s not recruited that hard by Miami like TuTu?

Advertisement
If there is one player in S Fla that may not be that highly ranked. Who would you like to see at Miami, or feel will be a star somewhere else if he’s not recruited that hard by Miami like TuTu?
obviously we are recruiting him (thank god) and I really hope he is a Cane but I think Brashard Smith is vastly under rated as a 3*. Dude is just a flat out football player and does it against some of the best high school football competition in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There will always be south Florida skill guys that end up at schools like syracuse or louisville that end up being great college players. Unfortunately, those types of kids didn't get a Spring evaluation period this year.

Advertisement
Love how every response is about a recruit that is anything but under the radar and already being recruited by us. Too **** funny.

Advertisement
LB Deshauwn Alleyne
WR/S Kamonte Grimes
CB/S Demetrius Hill
RB Antonio Outler
CB Travis "Lil Trap" McNichols
CB William Wells
CB Rance Conner

But the most under the radar prospect who is going to be a BEAST in college in with a year or two of development is Oran Singleton Jr from Clewiston. He's an incredibly twitchy athlete & has explosion I haven't seen in a long time.

He plays Slot WR, RB, QB & PR & he's a dynamic playmaker. His lateral quickness & ability to cut on dime is spectacular, I wish there was a way we could bring him in as a PWO, the boy is a baller.

And for the record I'm not saying all the players should be at Miami or that we should recruit, I just think they're all talented players who will do well at the next level.

There will always be south Florida skill guys that end up at schools like syracuse or louisville that end up being great college players. Unfortunately, those types of kids didn't get a Spring evaluation period this year.

What I love is that I think if you look at our class right now, and how incredibly concentrated it is with SFL kids, some of the types of kids you are alluding to above are actually being recruited to Miami now, finally. It's not as **** on LOI day, but its how you build a winning Miami team IMO. Give me more SFL dogs with chips on their shoulders that have been underrated by the services for political and $ reasons and I say we're in business. Here is our current class, and keep in mind that Aroyo (TX) is from here originally:

Miami, FL
Hollywood, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Orlando, FL
Frisco, TX

What I love is that I think if you look at our class right now, and how incredibly concentrated it is with SFL kids, some of the types of kids you are alluding to above are actually being recruited to Miami now, finally. It's not as **** on LOI day, but its how you build a winning Miami team IMO. Give me more SFL dogs with chips on their shoulders that have been underrated by the services for political and $ reasons and I say we're in business. Here is our current class, and keep in mind that Aroyo (TX) is from here originally:

Miami, FL
Hollywood, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Orlando, FL
Frisco, TX

Troutman is originally from Miami as well.

Miami, FL
Hollywood, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Orlando, FL
Frisco, TX
The one from Orlando, like arroyo is from Miami as well!

Advertisement
Back