Under the Radar

Love the SFL centric class for 2021. Hopefully these kids bond well together and truly enjoy the grind. The more they do, the more we will win more games this season, and beyond.

Advertisement
LB Deshauwn Alleyne
WR/S Kamonte Grimes
CB/S Demetrius Hill
RB Antonio Outler
CB Travis "Lil Trap" McNichols
CB William Wells
CB Rance Conner

But the most under the radar prospect who is going to be a BEAST in college in with a year or two of development is Oran Singleton Jr from Clewiston. He's an incredibly twitchy athlete & has explosion I haven't seen in a long time.

He plays Slot WR, RB, QB & PR & he's a dynamic playmaker. His lateral quickness & ability to cut on dime is spectacular, I wish there was a way we could bring him in as a PWO, the boy is a baller.

And for the record I'm not saying all the players should be at Miami or that we should recruit, I just think they're all talented players who will do well at the next level.

explosive speed. Would like to see more of him at DB.

LB Deshauwn Alleyne
WR/S Kamonte Grimes
CB/S Demetrius Hill
RB Antonio Outler
CB Travis "Lil Trap" McNichols
CB William Wells
CB Rance Conner

But the most under the radar prospect who is going to be a BEAST in college in with a year or two of development is Oran Singleton Jr from Clewiston. He's an incredibly twitchy athlete & has explosion I haven't seen in a long time.

He plays Slot WR, RB, QB & PR & he's a dynamic playmaker. His lateral quickness & ability to cut on dime is spectacular, I wish there was a way we could bring him in as a PWO, the boy is a baller.

And for the record I'm not saying all the players should be at Miami or that we should recruit, I just think they're all talented players who will do well at the next level.
Yeah I saw that singleton worked with gold feet I know the staff is aware of him. Kid is electric beyond snappy on his breaks

Advertisement
Back