**Under Armour Game - 5PM on ESPN**

Advertisement
Pathetic game, VH3 was very impressive, along with Matthew thomas. Shane Morris looked really bad.

Advertisement
Most impressive players I saw: Thomas, Boulware, Hargreaves, Nkemdiche, Hackenberg, Gilmore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Beckwith to LSU Williams to Miami for certain now...

Ol Timmy threw up the U for me after the game. As he was going into the dugout he threw it up at the last second and put this sly grin up. Almost like he knew...HE KNEW!

Advertisement

Ol Timmy threw up the U for me after the game. As he was going into the dugout he threw it up at the last second and put this sly grin up. Almost like he knew...HE KNEW!

Nice! Williams is impressive. Plays low, uses his hands, explosive. He looks like a bigger Gabe Terry out there.

Nice! Williams is impressive. Plays low, uses his hands, explosive. He looks like a bigger Gabe Terry out there.

It's actually fairly surprising to see his leverage considering he's shockingly slight. Wonder if he's got a good wingspan.

Coley looked at me grinning as I spoke to him about getting to The U with Tracy and Deon then tossed me his armband in a Joe Clark/Polamalu type fashion.

In other words. CANE.

Advertisement
Coley looked at me grinning as I spoke to him about getting to The U with Tracy and Deon then tossed me his armband in a Joe Clark/Polamalu type fashion.

In other words. CANE.

I must have been right next to you. I saw him toss the armbands. I couldn't get him to toss up the U, but pretty much everyone else did! Snapped this pic.

Coley.jpg

Pretty sure it wasn't the U. He throws up '6' after big plays.

Here's the U for ya...no mistake about this one. I told you guys I'm getting some commits. They're all silents as of tonight.

[video=youtube;inRBk_UFz3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inRBk_UFz3w[/video]

Advertisement
Back