**Under Armour Game - 5PM on ESPN**

Advertisement
Kirk does a lot of waist bending and reaching out there, I'm almost positive he'll be moved inside.

Pretty obvious. Lots of people can sing his praises in one on ones during practice, but every time I've seen him in a game, he's lunging. To be fair, that was a pretty sick move inside by Jones.

*cough* DMONEY *cough*

Actually, JewBeard, I base my opinion on what I've seen during live games. I just relayed the glowing reports from the coaches, observers and opposing players.

Kirkland started the week at guard and ended as the starting RT. There is no question he leans too much and everyone has been saying it since his junior video. But there is a reason why the best DL on his team singled him out and why Robert Nkemdiche is recruiting him so hard for Ole Miss.

His hands are as strong as any prospect I've ever seen, and he is an athletic giant. Brandon Washington was a shade under 6'3. Kirkland is 6'5. Like I've said, IF he gets in better condition he can be our right tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Center snaps over Olsen's head when he is about to lead a TD drive. His teammates sabotaged him today

Advertisement
Kirk does a lot of waist bending and reaching out there, I'm almost positive he'll be moved inside.

Pretty obvious. Lots of people can sing his praises in one on ones during practice, but every time I've seen him in a game, he's lunging. To be fair, that was a pretty sick move inside by Jones.

*cough* DMONEY *cough*

Actually, JewBeard, I base my opinion on what I've seen during live games. I just relayed the glowing reports from the coaches, observers and opposing players.

Kirkland started the week at guard and ended as the starting RT. There is no question he leans too much and everyone has been saying it since his junior video. But there is a reason why the best DL on his team singled him out and why Robert Nkemdiche is recruiting him so hard for Ole Miss.

His hands are as strong as any prospect I've ever seen, and he is an athletic giant. Brandon Washington was a shade under 6'3. Kirkland is 6'5. Like I've said, IF he gets in better condition he can be our right tackle.

This whole week you've been talking about what he's been doing in the 1-on-1's as your basis as to why he should be a tackle. And I agree with you, he could at some point be our right tackle, but I would prefer him at guard. You've got to figure there's a very good chance that we get Darling and McDermott to come in here at tackle, and personally, I think they're both better at tackle than Kirkland is. Our best OL package will be with him at guard, not at tackle.

Olsen at least looks good throwing the ball. Nice poise and good form.

This Morris kid had no business

By the way, I love how they threw up that graphic earlier in the game about how the UA game has produced 4 first round picks and 18 overall picks since 2009. Seems like a low number and not one you would necessarily want to show the public.
Well you also should realize that most of the guys that have played have not become draft eligible yet so out of two drafts that is actually a pretty good number

Advertisement
Back