Under Armour All-America Game Thread (Today 4PM ET on ESPN)

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1750008 said:
White took oneon the chin there

He makes plays like that every week. Great player.

If white committed to Miami and comes in with Kaaya, do you think White would ever play a down at Miami?

Not bashing the kid, but seriously, would he ever play?
Over Kaaya or Olsen, or hopefully Gibson?

White under Malzahn is going to be in the Heisman race in two years.

Yes he would play here. IF he was 2 inches taller he might be the top ranked QB

Because Auburn has such a great passing scheme?

Have you watched them play at all this year? They use the forward pass as often as most teams use fake punts.

If white committed to Miami and comes in with Kaaya, do you think White would ever play a down at Miami?

Have you watched them play at all this year? They use the forward pass as often as most teams use fake punts.

That is because Auburn's QB is not the best passer in the world. When Malzahn has a good passer at QB, he does throw the ball much more often. Look at what Malzahn did at Arkansas State in 2012.

That is because Auburn's QB is not the best passer in the world. When Malzahn has a good passer at QB, he does throw the ball much more often. Look at what Malzahn did at Arkansas State in 2012.

Heisman? Thats a stretch, he hasnt gotten 1 stud wr there to stand out for a reason in my eyes and thats because its a system and maybe he doesn't need it but im used to a mobile qb killing it in that system so we'll see how White does in it

You clearly don't know **** about Malzahn or his history as an OC. You should not talk about things you don't have a clue about, some people might take you for an idiot.

Advertisement
Wouldn't suprise me one bit if they got Lane also...I think they see more of an opportunity at FSU cause its a good chance Benjamin and Rashad Greene are gone along with Kenny Shaw a senior...after that they only have Christian Green and nobody else..unlike ourselves where we are stacked at Receiver only losing Hurns...plus 3 WR comin n and Griffin if he qualifies...we good people...same with cook...Wilder and Freeman probably gone..if they not, he still won't see major carries only a few a game...where we are good with Gus, Duke, Yearby and Powell...we in good shape people, just upgrade this D of ours with recruits, Sheesh.....

You clearly don't know **** about Malzahn or his history as an OC. You should not talk about things you don't have a clue about, some people might take you for an idiot.

You've been sent to your room for a time out! :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
sean white is **** impressive
Offensive genius Gus Malzahn agrees. Certified bozo HC at UM with no real acumen on either side of the ball doesn't think he's worthy. Hmmmmmm. Trust Al.

At least you aren't trolling anymore and his other offers are from Syracuse, BC and WFU so many didn't think enough of him. He's the East Coast Kaaya so we got 1 and didn't take the other so in the coming years we'll see who was best

Offensive genius Gus Malzahn agrees. Certified bozo HC at UM with no real acumen on either side of the ball doesn't think he's worthy. Hmmmmmm. Trust Al.
Would you take White over Kaaya? Pretty sure thats Coleys call too

Dumb question. I'd take him over Rosier. And it's not Coley's call who gets a scholarship. That's always the HC's final call.
Youd either take Kaaya or White. You know both wouldnt be committed in the same class. No **** youd take him over Rosier. And obviously White doesnt fit the system Coley wants in place.

Advertisement

You obviously know nothing about qb's.
You see a couple possessions against defenses that can't blitz or do anything exotic, see a qb complete a few passes, and assume he's going to win the Heisman, because he plays for a coach who coached a physical freak like Cam Newton?

You're right I didn't see Arkansas State play.
Who has? Who would even care to admit it?

Get a life or get out of your parent's house.

Would you take White over Kaaya? Pretty sure thats Coleys call too

Dumb question. I'd take him over Rosier. And it's not Coley's call who gets a scholarship. That's always the HC's final call.
Youd either take Kaaya or White. You know both wouldnt be committed in the same class. No **** youd take him over Rosier. And obviously White doesnt fit the system Coley wants in place.

I'm curious - what "system" is that?

Advertisement

You obviously know nothing about qb's.
You see a couple possessions against defenses that can't blitz or do anything exotic, see a qb complete a few passes, and assume he's going to win the Heisman, because he plays for a coach who coached a physical freak like Cam Newton?

No. I have watched him dominate against south Florida talent for 2 years. So don't presume to know what I'm basing my judgment of him on.

And 3 years from now we will be kicking ourselves for not offering him.

Did Rudolph really say Academics & then list his top 3 as Auburn, Bama & FSU? Lulz

THEY ALL SAY ACADEMICS! No one ever really means that. I have had friends who have played D1 tell me they are told to mention that when being filmed right before they go on!

Yearby a better RUNNING BACK not ATHLETE than cook

Been trying to get this through people's heads. Cook isn't a big deal! Stop it already!

Cook set an Under Armour rushing record today.

No need to denigrate another stud to prop up our stud.

Just a shame Yearby couldn't play. Cook did work today though no denying his ridiculous talent. He's going to be ******* problems.

Advertisement
Back