UNCONQUERED

In your opinion, has last year had enough of an impact to make him a better coach? It sure looks like he's made all the right moves from the outside.
I don't think anything has changed when it relates to him. He was told buddy has to go. The others he let go were people buddy brought along that no one in **** would keep on staff without the OC being on board. Board forced Enos situation and the rest was common sense of no new oc thats doing what were looking for will want these dudes. Only way he would've shown change in him is by getting rid of a few boys of his on defense. Far as I know that didn't happen. So way I see it is pretty **** similar to last off season. Smoke and mirrors. That's not to say he didn't get the right people in place on offense. Lashlee isn't great but he'll do **** good here if he just gets good line play and sticks to his same scheme previously. Just based on the athletes he'll have now that'll succeed.

Advertisement
And we picked the turnover chain over him lol.....can't make it up man we just can't make this stuff up.
That's what happens when you let Marcus lemonis and his butt**** buddies have any say so in athletics. I would take four people in that board and say y'all speak for the board. Rest of them can stick to the university affairs outside of sports. If they need a lil jug they can have golf,tennis and swimming. Stay the fvck away from sports that have had a toe hold in making our university what it WAS. people complain about how even the academics have fallen and it baffles me even more. Guess people haven't figured out the role prominent sports teams have in your day to day university. Gotta have something more than a marketing campaign.

Well said, I agree 100% with that. But, again, you're lowering the bar here to an analysis of how he compares to manny diaz. I'm adsressing something totally different. The argument put forth a lot around here that mario is some proven phenomenal HC.
What coach that we've had here EVER came in as a proven phenomenal HEAD COACH... What you look for in a coach is traits. It's not about Mandy or anyone else. It's about what Mario is as an individual AND what him and his family have meant to THIS COMMUNITY throughout their lives. It really is crazy people don't see this. The man's a proven monster recruiter with or without bags. He's got great communication skills, he's Cuban American in Miami Florida and he knows how to relate to everyone. His mentality is all about physicality and he KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN... it means something the track his career has taken. From the coaches he was recruited by and played under to the coaches who mentored him and the relationships he has in place. The sports world vouches for the man no pressure but our fan base doesn't... What in theee actual fvck is goin on here.

Really hoping manny pans out. I think he is going to run into the same situation as golden though where he refuses to fire his friends which in turn cost him his job. Hopefully Cristobal isn't done with us ******* him and comes home
I wish I could say I agree on the trajectory. However I really doubt it ever comes to that. His buddies aren't relevant enough (except for the bartender who everyone knows simply has a token title to build a resume off of)to be forced to get rid of. At the end of the day everyone knows the defense is on him and to an extent Baker who has stability as a result because the defense is all on Mandy. Quite the conundrum there. You have to see the relevance in scheduling behind that too. Without our no sack having ad in place he keeps the schedule to where we're not challenged.

Playoff caliber teams have playoff caliber lines. Yes we can get to that point real soon because even this year we play no one at all until the acccg. So if they prepare all season till we get to Clemson we got a shot. One game we can take Clemson. But you get into that playoff against those big boys our scheme is designed to allow the run up the middle(cause it's into the teeth of the run blitz)big lines block effectively in waves. They get to the second tier easily. Which means they pick up the run blitz easily against our strong,striker ,mike & will. That equates to a long day.

What do you think of our new OL coach?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Are you guys still gargling Cristobal balls?

Guy blew the Auburn game and then lost to a 5-5 Arizona State for a chance to make the playoffs. Congrats he won the PAC 12, one of the worst conferences in the past how many years?
You didn't read that Mario was equal to Butch? F'n hilarious.

Advertisement
Savages.

Even the white boys look rugged.

No wonder they kicked the gators’ *** all up and down Bourbon Street.
I watched the entire Melee from 50' away....Lol...Im talking from the moment Alex F Boy Brown ran his mouth from across the street...until Blades ran up and Busted his *** in his eye.....I saw Big Vince run up and fling Gaytors around like a Homosexual Carousel.....

I watched the entire Melee from 50' away....Lol...Im talking from the moment Alex F Boy Brown ran his mouth from across the street...until Blades ran up and Busted his *** in his eye.....I saw Big Vince run up and fling Gaytors around like a Homosexual Carousel.....

😭😭😭 😂😂😂

H
What do you think of our new OL coach?

Go Canes!
Has potential to be the best in awhile from what I've been told. Same dudes thought the world of Searles initially too. Main thing from what I've noticed out of that position is that the coach really relates to the kids and can communicate in a way that they comprehend besides duhhh. But for the people who have been impressed by his recruitment of a bunch of mid tier local tweeners I'm a lil lost with that. I'm from Missouri when it relates to stuff around here. Gotta show me.

Advertisement
H

Has potential to be the best in awhile from what I've been told. Same dudes thought the world of Searles initially too. Main thing from what I've noticed out of that position is that the coach really relates to the kids and can communicate in a way that they comprehend besides duhhh. But for the people who have been impressed by his recruitment of a bunch of mid tier local tweeners I'm a lil lost with that. I'm from Missouri when it relates to stuff around here. Gotta show me.

Thanks for the insight. I hear ya on show me first.

Go Canes!

@TruCane81 .....I Love me some Big Vince...Just a Great Dude....during his Sr yr....I wanna say both his parents passed (if I'm not mistaken)...might be Grandparents...been so long...And his child was also Born around the same time....@ dsddcane would probably remember better...

Talk Sh*t from across the Street...and I'm Dotting that eye......
17390543_141378203053692_8566278881958094412_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back