Uncle luke canceling fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement

GettyImages-485459428-1497319474-672x676.jpg
They have spoken, so it shall be.

Advertisement
Means the committee isn’t happy w the bags their getting from FSU.
FSU and its boosters spent a lot of money buying out Taggart from Oregon, buying out Taggart again, and now bringing in the new coach. Plus they need to make the investments that led Jimbo to leave in the first place. As a result, bags have changed.

It went from this:

1578159387194.png

1578159495376.png

To this:

1578159243742.png

1578159268778.png

1578159296044.png

It seems like he is trying too hard to get respect. UF apparently isn't doing anything wrong according to him. I think he wants everyone to believe that schools do well because him and "the committee" approve. The football genius should understand it's called an Offensive Coordinator and not an Offense of Coordinators before trying to make College Football hiring decisions.

Advertisement
The black coaches who do get hired aren't doing themselves any favors with the results they've put up. If guys like Willie and Randy started having real success, they could begin the change and bring in qualified minorities who could then prove that they are worth hiring. The last big name i remember with any national relevance was Clint hurtt. Where is he now? Luke complaining about minorities when our HC is a minority. Gtfoh

Edit: this post was poorly worded and does not properly convey the message I'm trying make. Take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My wife asked me this when I mentioned FSU’s cancellation to her - what turned Luther away from Miami athletics to begin with? I wasn’t sure, so I’ll throw this out there - was it the Ryan Collins situation? I remember him saying if Collins didn’t get the job he was going to the NCAA to report violations.

The black coaches who do get hired aren't doing themselves any favors with the results they've put up. If guys like Willie and Randy started having real success, they could begin the change and bring in qualified minorities who could then prove that they are worth hiring. The last big name i remember with any national relevance was Clint hurtt. Where is he now? Luke complaining about minorities when our HC is a minority. Gtfoh

Dline coach for Seahawks.

Advertisement
Back