Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe it's time to find another team to follow, you seem a little too gleeful about Miami being bad to call yourself a fan.

He should be at a website that worships puke. Oh wait ...

There’s a handful of posters here that don’t care about Miami but they love uncle puke. And will defend him at all costs, even trashing actual Miami Hurricanes in the process. Do you not see how ridiculous these little ****** are

Advertisement
What has Tate done that makes you so confident he's gonna beat out Perry?

It's not what he's done, it's what Perry has done. Which isn't much. I was for letting him play the second half of the season for experience and so we could see what we had. It didn't go that way, so I don't know a ton about the kid, but what I saw didn't give me the warm fuzzies. He's got the ability, but it just wasn't clicking for him. Maybe it will maybe not, but as of now he has not convinced me he's good enough to do the job.

What has Tate done that makes you so confident he's gonna beat out Perry?

Tate-
Passing
Passing
YearSchoolConfClassPosGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
*2017Ohio StateBig TenFRQB
*2018Ohio StateBig TenFRQB6232882.12699.610.310174.6
CareerOhio State232882.12699.610.310174.6

Plus 128 rushing yards and two touchdowns

vs Perry
Passing
Passing
*2017Miami (FL)ACCFRQB
*2018Miami (FL)ACCFRQB119719150.810915.75.7136114.9
CareerMiami (FL)9719150.810915.75.7136114.9
Nkosi only has 169 rushing yards in more games and less rushing touchdowns

Tate beating out Perry isn't a stretch AT ALL

Advertisement
Tate-
Passing
Passing
*2017Ohio StateBig TenFRQB
*2018Ohio StateBig TenFRQB6232882.12699.610.310174.6
CareerOhio State232882.12699.610.310174.6

Plus 128 rushing yards and two touchdowns

vs Perry
Passing
Passing
*2017Miami (FL)ACCFRQB
*2018Miami (FL)ACCFRQB119719150.810915.75.7136114.9
CareerMiami (FL)9719150.810915.75.7136114.9
Nkosi only has 169 rushing yards in more games and less rushing touchdowns

Tate beating out Perry isn't a stretch AT ALL

LOL...now show me Martell's stats vs a team with a pulse...

Keep slaying these punk *** Mitches bro! These fools Nutt Riding a bunch of transfer JAGS before the first practice! Lol

LoL, those clowns make me laugh, like True hoes, jumping around to the whatever they think is new and better. And the dumb *** articles that keep coming out talking dumbness trying to tell us how the "transfer portal should change how we all view recruiting", which is one of the dumbest things i've read. If you're a program that's relying on the portal, whoever that headcoach is, he'll be the one getting transferred soon. That **** portal is primarily filled with quitters and losers. So whichever ones do come here, the only way i can respect them is if they come in here and actually ball out, but be weary of quitters. The portal guys apparently misinterpreted this old saying: "when the going gets tuff, the tuff get going".

LoL, those clowns make me laugh, like True hoes, jumping around to the whatever they think is new and better. And the dumb *** articles that keep coming out talking dumbness trying to tell us how the "transfer portal should change how we all view recruiting", which is one of the dumbest things i've read. If you're a program that's relying on the portal, whoever that headcoach is, he'll be the one getting transferred soon. That **** portal is primarily filled with quitters and losers. So whichever ones do come here, the only way i can respect them is if they come in here and actually ball out, but be weary of quitters. The portal guys apparently misinterpreted this old saying: "when the going gets tuff, the tuff get going".
Church!

Advertisement
Ok, so who we got as the Luke slurpers and Cane hater crew?

So far it’s:

@Hargre22

@Calvin

@CaneSince4Ever

Anybody else care to join the list of people who care nothing about the Miami Hurricanes but suck off Luke all day long
You still haven't answered my question yet. And while you're at it, give us the names of the big time recruits Luke steered away from Miami?...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why didn't Tate come to UM instead of OSU, Tate toe sucker?

What does that have to do with anything? He signed with OSU first. So what? He transferred to Miami. He is now a Miami Hurricane. Why the fūck do you not understand that?

I don’t know if he even ever plays a down for Miami. That’s not even the point you fūcking ******. He could end up being a lifetime backup. So what?

At least he’ll provide good depth and competition the quarterback room and on the practice field.

The point is he is a Miami Hurricane now, he came here of his own free will. Uncle Luke just shlts on the program 24/7, but you got to support that piece of shlt clown that steals money from kids instead of the actual team?

That answer your question, Luke ****boi? Puke has got his dlck so far up your *** you can’t think straight.

Like I said before, you’re not in Miami hurricane fan, you’re an uncle puke fan. Why don’t you go hang out on an uncle puke fan website

What does that have to do with anything? He signed with OSU first. So what? He transferred to Miami. He is now a Miami Hurricane. Why the fūck do you not understand that?

I don’t know if he even ever plays a down for Miami. That’s not even the point you fūcking ******. He could end up being a lifetime backup. So what?

At least he’ll provide good depth and competition the quarterback room and on the practice field.

The point is he is a Miami Hurricane now, he came here of his own free will. Uncle Luke just shlts on the program 24/7, but you got to support that piece of shlt clown that steals money from kids instead of the actual team?

That answer yourwyestion, Luke ****boi. Puke has got his dlck so far up your *** you can’t think straight.

Like I said before, you’re not in Miami hurricane fan, you’re an uncle puke fan. Why don’t you go hang out on an uncle puke fan website
Why are you so fascinated with *** ***? Tate is a Hurricane NOW because he got his feelings hurt by the program he gave us the middle finger for. And show me proof where Luke actually said he hates UM and give me a list of names of recruits he steered away from UM. You keep repeating the same **** the average Luke hater keeps spewing with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of your claims outside of a few tweets from Luke forewarning UM that the Dade community ain't too happy with UM! Other than than that, you're just running your SALAD TOSSER like the average Blog **** on this blob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back