Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my fault, I should never have opened this thread. New board rule should be, anyone who posts anything this idiot has to say gets a permanent ban/band.

Advertisement
I'm not Cuban nor hispanic so don't take this the wrong way but, Uncle Puke the dumbass wrote a pretty anti-Cuban piece on the Miami News Times last year. Why do they give him this platform? I don't know.
Point being, I can see how this jackass is anti-Manny.

The portal will drive down the cost of recruits. A booster isn't gonna drop big money on a guy who could potentially be gone in a year or 2.

They will still pay for players, but at a discount.

This is why Luke and other 7 on 7 guys are against it.

Why would one of these Leader of Men types get pizzed when a player, in essence, gets more power to make decisions about his fiuture in this whole process? Must be about money or his own power/influence, but I’m just guessing.

Advertisement

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

We don't care about Luke you know why
IncomparableDishonestBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

Someone please tell Uncle Luke that theres a new Captain D' Coming.

Advertisement
LoL, its comical, most of the hypocrites that dont like luke, they are t g e same ones who now despise coach richt. To many clowns calling themselves UM fans these days, guys have no clue what luke is talking about. Now we all of a sudden got guys talking like they are experts, and how coach diaz is somehow ahead of the curve with the transfer portal, and how this portal is somehow suppose to be the new wave of the future, lol. Worst than that, you got so called UM fans jumping up and down celebrating all these portal and transfer guys coming in when the only reason some of them are coming in is because they are running from competition and obviously felt they couldnt or werent going to start wherever it is that they left, so is that what these new UM fans are celebrating now. Having to turn to the portal is not a good sign, but what it will do is put guys on notice, and im real sure the guys that were already on the roster are saying to themselves if the ****'s was on the bench from wherever they came from, imma keep them on the bench here, but we got openings on special teams.

Til this day, WTF did we bring in brock berlin, cause we had a clown in charge who knows nothing about UM pride, people like to point to that gaytor comeback game as some kind of justification, i wasnt impressed cause it was his sorry *** that caused us to be down in the first place to half to comeback, i wouldnt care who it is!

No disrespect intended but people like you is what he wants. You posting about him and keeping him relevant. Best thing to do for him to go away is stop paying attention.
At this point he’s always going to have something negative to say about us. We shouldn’t care. He’s irrelavant.

No disrespect intended but people like you is what he wants. You posting about him and keeping him relevant. Best thing to do for him to go away is stop paying attention.
At this point he’s always going to have something negative to say about us. We shouldn’t care. He’s irrelavant.

What he wants is to continue being a street agent and hustling money from schools/boosters for players and funnel them to his wife, who is an agent. He can’t get any of that portal action, and it helps Miami, so he’s against it. Yes he likes attention, but he likes money more.

Advertisement
What he wants is to continue being a street agent and hustling money from schools/boosters for players and funnel them to his wife, who is an agent. He can’t get any of that portal action, and it helps Miami, so he’s against it. Yes he likes attention, but he likes money more.

I get u. But him spewing hate on us is just sad.

We can't slurp all of Manny's social media prowess and such and then deem this kind of stuff irrelevant. Puke is a cancer that needs to be excised from this fanbase and us ignoring him and ignoring his enablers and apologists only will prolong his fraudulent and detrimental association with this program.

Screenshot_20190201-093204_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
LoL, its comical, most of the hypocrites that dont like luke, they are t g e same ones who now despise coach richt. To many clowns calling themselves UM fans these days, guys have no clue what luke is talking about. Now we all of a sudden got guys talking like they are experts, and how coach diaz is somehow ahead of the curve with the transfer portal, and how this portal is somehow suppose to be the new wave of the future, lol. Worst than that, you got so called UM fans jumping up and down celebrating all these portal and transfer guys coming in when the only reason some of them are coming in is because they are running from competition and obviously felt they couldnt or werent going to start wherever it is that they left, so is that what these new UM fans are celebrating now. Having to turn to the portal is not a good sign, but what it will do is put guys on notice, and im real sure the guys that were already on the roster are saying to themselves if the ****'s was on the bench from wherever they came from, imma keep them on the bench here, but we got openings on special teams.

Til this day, WTF did we bring in brock berlin, cause we had a clown in charge who knows nothing about UM pride, people like to point to that gaytor comeback game as some kind of justification, i wasnt impressed cause it was his sorry *** that caused us to be down in the first place to half to comeback, i wouldnt care who it is!

Been typing and deleting for a while trying to fully encapsulate how terrible this post is. Can't quite get there.

Your post sucks. It's ******* terrible. Did you forget your medication this morning? There we go, I guess that'll do.

Side note - Berlin was pretty **** good at QB for this team. His first year not so much...2004 he was good. He was also 5-0 against our main rivals. But please, tell us in your obviously expert opinion how Berlin sucked *** in comparison to Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Robert Marve, Jacory Harris, etc etc.

Pay attention. Just a year ago ESPN had him on national TV, as “reppin’” the canes, with an audience of millions. As @Poptimus said. That old fool still, sadly, has an audience.

And give it time, the clowns on here will start defending him in just a few minutes.

Or, sorry if I forgot, are you one of his defenders?

Not that I think the school would make a great decision but man they should really be consulted when picking Gameday guests. even if its just a "are you okay with this person representing you". That decision was just bad!

Not that I think the school would make a great decision but man they should really be consulted when picking Gameday guests. even if its just a "are you okay with this person representing you". That decision was just bad!

They’d make a better decision than to be represented by Uncle Puke, that’s for sure.

The portal will drive down the cost of recruits. A booster isn't gonna drop big money on a guy who could potentially be gone in a year or 2.

They will still pay for players, but at a discount.

This is why Luke and other 7 on 7 guys are against it.

Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back