Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I soooooo wanna reach a point where we actually can ignore this walking cancer known as West Broward's own Grandpa Puke. The problem with all of us that know he's a fraud and a leech and connoisseur of Tim Brewster's **** being quiet is then we'll still get what happened prior to the Notre Dame game. ALLLLL the truth about this waste of life gets ignored because it's not THAT loud and he gets trotted out and celebrated on national tv as this Canes superfan and face of the program.

So it'd absolutely be easier to just hope he goes away or dies of old age one day but I sadly think we probably need to publicly engage his supporters and media enablers or those that are just ignorant about this clown even more. Or at minimum continue call out his constant garbage. By just ignoring him we essentially give him a pass to keep the status quo- something he seems to take full advantage of.

Last edited:
Puke getting a credit on sicko mode is like Soulja Boy saying Drake stole his flow it barely counts and you still suck donkey balls. Puke is a bum

Advertisement
All personal hate aside, I don't know how anybody who claims to support players having more control and more rights can be against the transfer portal. Unless you're a bag school who is losing guys they paid big money for, how can you be mad at players having freedom to test their market value at another school?

And before anybody says anything, yes, I know players will use the portal to transfer out of Miami too. That's fine. They should have the right to do that. Nobody should be forced to stay at a school they don't want to be at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People on this site will call you racist but when you try to ask them point blank why you’ll never get a response

There’s a few posters on here that think if you call Puke out that makes you a racist. I guess Vilma is a racist too.

I could give a shlt about race. This has nothing to do with race. It’s about a street hustler, who holds our university to a standard that he doesn’t hold our competition to, because we’re not fattening his wallet

Advertisement
There’s a few posters on here that think if you call Puke out that makes you a racist. I guess Vilma is a racist too.

I could give a shlt about race. This has nothing to do with race. It’s about a street hustler, who holds our university to a standard that he doesn’t hold our competition to, because we’re not fattening his wallet
I really don’t even remember the last time he was beneficial to the university.

Anybody that's using SEAN TAYLOR's name like they did need to get on medication and you need to increase the ones you are illegally on so your comprehension level can increase!
He used Sean Taylor’s name as the standard against which all others are judged.

Oh no, u got it all wrong, Uncle Luke is all about the kids and what is best for them!

Wait a minute, kids can't transfer but coaches can recruit you and then walk out the door and that is OK for Luther??? What a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back