Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the portal any different from the past except now schools cant stop other schools from recruiting the transfers?
I was having the same thought. Everybody is up in arms about how "the portal" has changed CFB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but other than coaches having lesser/no ability to prevent a player from transferring to a specific school, nothing has been changed about transferring in CFB. The portal is simply an easily-accessible marketplace for seeing what transfers are available. As long as the NCAA doesn't start throwing around waivers willy nilly, the portal doesn't really change anything.

Advertisement
He expects Miami to jump all over "his" kids and when they don't immediately offer every 5'10" 190 lb DE he coaches or "mentors" he calls them out for disrespecting local kids. He holds UM to this ridiculous standard that he holds no other school to.
He's also a race baiter.

What’s the backstory here? How did he go from cheerleader to traitor? Something happen?

Advertisement

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

Other coaches not using the portal does not equate to they haven't figured it out, there's nothing to figure out, at best it's a band-aid.
People here loving it because Diaz all over it, as for it benefiting that is yet to be determined, but absolutely will not ever be a way to build
a program. Here's to hoping that 'one mans trash turns to another one's treasures"

Other coaches not using the portal does not equate to they haven't figured it out, there's nothing to figure out, at best it's a band-aid.
People here loving it because Diaz all over it, as for it benefiting that is yet to be determined, but absolutely will not ever be a way to build
a program. Here's to hoping that 'one mans trash turns to another one's treasures"
I don't at all think Diaz's game plan long term is to get as many transfers as possible. He attacked the portal hard core this year because we NEEDED to. Our recruiting class was in shambles and we had some major holes on the roster. Based on what he was facing, he's done a phenomenal job! But there's zero chance the goal down the road is to have to do the same.

Advertisement
The portal is literally just a move towards a market system, which should have always existed.

Bag game might slow down if kids can transfer out with this amount of ease, no return on the investment.
Other than not being restricted as to WHERE you can go, why is it any easier to transfer today than it was previously?

Advertisement
He hasn't figured out how to make any money off of it yet. The players using the portal aren't little HS kids that collage coaches will pay him to push their way so they are not they athletes he likes. Actually, the portal might reduce the value of the recruits he makes money off of. You don't pay for 4 years of a slaves work any only get one or two. The lower the auction price, the lower the auctioneers' fees.
He hated that his cut is now gone bye bye.......Luke has no control over the portals......only the Coaches do, and he is ****ed....FK Old Luke...

Other than not being restricted as to WHERE you can go, why is it any easier to transfer today than it was previously?

The portal allows coaches and players from other schools to communicate while still giving the player the option to return to his original school from what I can tell. Correct me if I'm wrong. Player is given much more freedom and coaches have one database to see who might be interested in a transfer.

Best part about is this attention-seeking fa**ot Luke is that he STIIIILLLLLL is ****-riding Tim Brewster...Made another post about him the other day.

Advertisement
The portal allows coaches and players from other schools to communicate while still giving the player the option to return to his original school from what I can tell. Correct me if I'm wrong. Player is given much more freedom and coaches have one database to see who might be interested in a transfer.
Which essentially cuts Luke out of the equation........the guy is a walking idiot....who promotes himself any sleazy way he can.....

Here’s something that’s not a huge surprise, uncle Luke hates something that’s been good for the Miami Hurricanes.

If there was ever anyone out there that still thought this guy had any loyalty to the Canes, please stop with that noise. He only cares about what affects him, and his beloved FSU.

He is now in a avowed hater of Manny, and the Miami Hurricanes, in case there was ever any doubt. The one thing that’s gone good for the Miami team, and of course he hates it.

He’s actually said he’s talked to other college head coaches, and they hate it. He actually said this.

Well of course the other coaches hate it, they haven’t figured it out yet. So uncle Luke is going to side with other coaches, but not with our coach, that’s for sure.

When is this clown going to leave town... he is a part of the crap *** culture that uses these kids to stay relevant...!!! total Fing loser...

Gotcha. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back