Uncle Luke at it again...he hates the portal, says what’s good for the U is bad for CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sadly, he’s still has some followers so people need to be aware. He’s the enemy and he’s in our backyard influencing people. You ignore the enemy at your own risk. Totally ignoring him ain’t gonna work. Just saying.

That’s dumb as ****. Nobody on this forum has the ability to stop Luke’s babble but y’all def can stop spreading it.

I truly despise this dude. He coaches right? Does he actually know **** about football or is does he hold positions because of his popularity from 30 years ago?

Advertisement
If he’s so pro athletes, then he should love the portal unless it cut$ out the middleman. And it cuts out his influence on where to steer the kids.

He’s all about his ego. The Jessie Jackson of high school football.

He hasn't figured out how to make any money off of it yet. The players using the portal aren't little HS kids that collage coaches will pay him to push their way so they are not they athletes he likes. Actually, the portal might reduce the value of the recruits he makes money off of. You don't pay for 4 years of a slaves work any only get one or two. The lower the auction price, the lower the auctioneers' fees.

That’s dumb as ****. Nobody on this forum has the ability to stop Luke’s babble but y’all def can stop spreading it.

Pay attention. Just a year ago ESPN had him on national TV, as “reppin’” the canes, with an audience of millions. As @Poptimus said. That old fool still, sadly, has an audience.

And give it time, the clowns on here will start defending him in just a few minutes.

Or, sorry if I forgot, are you one of his defenders?

Advertisement
Pay attention. Just a year ago ESPN had him on national TV, as “reppin’” the canes, with an audience of millions. As @Poptimus said. That old fool still, sadly, has an audience.

And give it time, the clowns on here will start defending him in just a few minutes.

Or, sorry if I forgot, are you one of his defenders?

I'm not a Luke defender dummy but I am def not going to help spread his hate message like you just did fool

Last edited:

Serious question...no trolling.

Why do any of you pay attention to what he says? He's as insignificant as anyone on a random internet message board. Why do you follow him on twitter. Why do you run to the boards with his opinions?

He is a bitter man of, at best, average intelligence. Seriously. No trolling. He's probably got an IQ somewhere in the 80s (which, coincidentally, is the last time he was relevant). Who cares what he says? He doesn't affect the program one bit either way. Leave his old *** alone. Do you guys post a thread everytime DBC says something? They seriously are about the same level intellectually.

So Luke is against something that gives the players a little more power and freedom? I thought he was all about the kids? I guess his check doesn't clear if the kid he steers transfers.

Advertisement
He hasn't figured out how to make any money off of it yet. The players using the portal aren't little HS kids that collage coaches will pay him to push their way so they are not they athletes he likes. Actually, the portal might reduce the value of the recruits he makes money off of. You don't pay for 4 years of a slaves work any only get one or two. The lower the auction price, the lower the auctioneers' fees.

Agree with most of what you said but hold off on slave analogy.

The portal will be his detriment. Say he steers someone to Bama Inc. with the promise of play time but the kid hasn’t played a meaningful snap at bama in a couple of years and he wants to go in the top three rounds so he decides to transfer, why would he go back to Luke in order to broker the deal with his new school?

Hopefully this happens enough times where high school recruits stop going to him for the initial school.

Advertisement
Puke is the Wendall Williams of South Florida. He's a 60 year old man who never shuts up, is hated by many, only his followers like him and is a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back