UNC will tell us everything

When beating a horrible UNC teams starts telling you things, then you know you're scratching your head looking for answers. They're terrible. Their defense is as bad as VT's offense.

UNC will move the football if they start healthy this weekend. But they're awful.

Advertisement
NC, Pitt and Virginia have 10 losses between them beating them wont tell us anything other than we can beat below avg teams. Beat FSU and Im back in the Golden camp. Lose to FSU especially if is a blowout and we'll go into next year still not confident about the coaching staff.

:neonu:

So beating a team (UNC) who lost to the team we just dominated (VT) by almost 20 points gives us a clear assessment of whether Golden goes or deserves to stay? **** that, he has no chance unless he beats FSU. Last time I checked the National Champs have looked quite vulnerable in more than just one game all season. They're not untouchable. **** even if we beat FSU I don't want these clowns to remain as our coaches.

That's not the context of my OP and I should have been clearer in my thought process.

The reason I'm saying this is because this is typically a game that we lose. We've lost this game on NUMEROUS occasions over the past 10 years.

Georgia Tech in '05
Clemson in '09
UNC in '09
UVA in '10
VT last year
Duke last year

We've consistently followed good performances with unfocused, mistake-ridden efforts against sub-par competition. Beating the crap out of UNC would be a step in the right direction. The first step in becoming a National Championship caliber team is to beat the crap out of everyone that shouldn't be on the field with you. You have to definitively separate yourself form the also-rans and scrubs in the coastal. Then you move to playing with poise, having a solid plan, and solid execution in a big game against a team with similar or better talent than you. Beating UNC in dominating fashion would change my expectation about what will happen against FSU.

As of right now, I'm expecting us to lose to UNC and get blown by FSU. That's based on the evidence that Bunchy's tenure has provided to me thus far.

Dominating UNC would be accomplishing something that we haven't done in a long time.

The road to being a champion is not only dominating the scrubs, but also beating the top ranked teams. Have you seen Golden's record against ranked teams, and his record against FSU? It is awful. National champions are held at that regard because they believe that no other team deserves to be on the field with them or even mentioned in the same conversation. You're entitled to your opinion, but I simply disagree because I don't believe beating UNC gives us any sort of assessment. If we take that aggressive D and feed Duke Williams all game, but then proceed to take the conservative scheme approach against FSU then it means nothing has changed. Consistency is a must.

I thought Louisville was the biggest game of his career...or was it Nebraska...or was it GTech? Why are we sliding the scale for this loser?

So beating a team (UNC) who lost to the team we just dominated (VT) by almost 20 points gives us a clear assessment of whether Golden goes or deserves to stay? **** that, he has no chance unless he beats FSU. Last time I checked the National Champs have looked quite vulnerable in more than just one game all season. They're not untouchable. **** even if we beat FSU I don't want these clowns to remain as our coaches.

That's not the context of my OP and I should have been clearer in my thought process.

The reason I'm saying this is because this is typically a game that we lose. We've lost this game on NUMEROUS occasions over the past 10 years.

Georgia Tech in '05
Clemson in '09
UNC in '09
UVA in '10
VT last year
Duke last year

We've consistently followed good performances with unfocused, mistake-ridden efforts against sub-par competition. Beating the crap out of UNC would be a step in the right direction. The first step in becoming a National Championship caliber team is to beat the crap out of everyone that shouldn't be on the field with you. You have to definitively separate yourself form the also-rans and scrubs in the coastal. Then you move to playing with poise, having a solid plan, and solid execution in a big game against a team with similar or better talent than you. Beating UNC in dominating fashion would change my expectation about what will happen against FSU.

As of right now, I'm expecting us to lose to UNC and get blown by FSU. That's based on the evidence that Bunchy's tenure has provided to me thus far.

Dominating UNC would be accomplishing something that we haven't done in a long time.

The road to being a champion is not only dominating the scrubs, but also beating the top ranked teams. Have you seen Golden's record against ranked teams, and his record against FSU? It is awful. National champions are held at that regard because they believe that no other team deserves to be on the field with them or even mentioned in the same conversation. You're entitled to your opinion, but I simply disagree because I don't believe beating UNC gives us any sort of assessment. If we take that aggressive D and feed Duke Williams all game, but then proceed to take the conservative scheme approach against FSU then it means nothing has changed. Consistency is a must.

I never said it's the "ONLY" thing and yes, I'm well aware of his record against ranked opponents.

"The first step in becoming a National Championship caliber team is to beat the crap out of everyone that shouldn't be on the field with you."

Nobody goes from being a 5'9 270 lb. slob to being a 185 lb. greek god in a day. I'm talking about progress. Dominating UNC is progress, because contrary to popular belief around here, we haven't been able to win a game like this in impressive fashion in 10 years.

There are many steps to come after it, but it would be the first time that I would think that we might be capable of getting better under Bunchy.

Advertisement
Duke Johnson will rush for 200 yards against North Carolina. Bank on it. Miami wins easily unless we turn the ball over.

Georgia Tech in '05
Clemson in '09
UNC in '09
UVA in '10
VT last year
Duke last year

I never said it's the "ONLY" thing and yes, I'm well aware of his record against ranked opponents.

"The first step in becoming a National Championship caliber team is to beat the crap out of everyone that shouldn't be on the field with you."

Nobody goes from being a 5'9 270 lb. slob to being a 185 lb. greek god in a day. I'm talking about progress. Dominating UNC is progress, because contrary to popular belief around here, we haven't been able to win a game like this in impressive fashion in 10 years.

There are many steps to come after it, but it would be the first time that I would think that we might be capable of getting better under Bunchy.

This team won't win an ACC championship with this coaching staff, and you're talking about being a national championship caliber team. Open your eyes the talent is top notch, but game time coaching and player development just isn't there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna tell us everything huh?

Yeah. OP is always dead nuts on.

This worked out so well. I feel I now know everything. How's it working out for everyone else?

Folks attempting to win the internets always amuse me

Even went digging to win the internets lmao

Criticizing people for quoting your idiotic posts, huh?

Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 2.36.56 AM.jpg

Advertisement

This worked out so well. I feel I now know everything. How's it working out for everyone else?

View attachment 27302

jerzey is a ******* hypocrite.

Makes posts clowning people wanting to win the internets when his entire message board persona is a series of condescending posts he makes to appear smart when in reality he looks like a fool.

View attachment 27302

jerzey is a ****ing hypocrite.

Makes posts clowning people wanting to win the internets when his entire message board persona is a series of condescending posts he makes to appear smart when in reality he looks like a fool.

Yup. Really pathetic stuff from him.

Advertisement
Back