UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
I’m thankful we don’t have to play Wake...wait, nevermind, yes I stand by my original quote.

Wake beat UNC because of coaching and execution. We lost because of lack of coaching and execution. In the red zone like 7 times and didn’t throw one fade to either one of our 5 receivers or tight ends over 6-2. One read quarterback starting down his target every play but do nothing to take the first read away and make him go through progressions.

Wake instead of having their down lineman drop in coverage to spy on the qb. They rush three or four and drop seven and eight with the safety or their fastest lb spying on the qb, making that one read qb go through progression, if he takes off sack. What miraculously happens after that he gets benched cause he can’t read defenses after his first read. Only reason he went back in the 2nd have because Wake took its foot off the gas. If it was 28-0 or 35-0 he would of spent the night on the bench

Wake beat UNC because of coaching and execution. We lost because of lack of coaching and execution. In the red zone like 7 times and didn’t throw one fade to either one of our 5 receivers or tight ends over 6-2. One read quarterback starting down his target every play but do nothing to take the first read away and make him go through progressions.

Wake instead of having their down lineman drop in coverage to spy on the qb. They rush three or four and drop seven and eight with the safety or their fastest lb spying on the qb, making that one read qb go through progression, if he takes off sack. What miraculously happens after that he gets benched cause he can’t read defenses after his first read. Only reason he went back in the 2nd have because Wake took its foot off the gas. If it was 28-0 or 35-0 he would of spent the night on the bench
I went to The Who last night. Saw that score and then read your post this A.M. Ouch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you forget about 06, or 07, or 2011, 2012 & 2014???

Can yall knock it the fck off with this overdramatic hyperventilating please... Smh
Imagine the households these people live in. It’s them and their spouse/gf. One is a paranoid hyperventilating hysterical little bytch ready to flip out at a moments notice, and the other one is the wife.

A glass falls on the floor and these households are probably calling the cops, paramedics and fire department.

There's also a certain sector of posters on here who are HARD CORE, FULL BLOWN, WHINING *****.

They revel in the Canes being crap - it's become part of their identity. If Nick Saban doesn't walk through that door the coaching is inadequate and not good enough for them.

If you cant see that there is a galactic sized gap between hiring a Saban and pulling a rookie whose best offer was Temple, then u cant be helped.

Advertisement
If you cant see that there is a galactic sized gap between hiring a Saban and pulling a rookie whose best offer was Temple, then u cant be helped.
Oh that was our choice huh? Saban called James and said you know what I'm sick if Tuscaloosa and we said get lost old man, we're going with the home town kid..

Advertisement
Maryland putting up 2 in one half against Temple and PSU managing to score one TD in a half off a horrible fluke from Pitt’s defense.

bUT i tHoUgHt LetDoWns doNt haPpEn iN cFb

Just got up after a long night out and saw this score. Wow, this is so embarrassing for our program. Not only did we lose to a basketball school, but that same school goes and loses to Wake Forest

We passed on Butch 3 times, that's all ya need to know. Yea Manny is 10 x better, and a much better recruiter as well. Y'all complain about age but 100 yr old Mack Brown whipped us like dogs. He actually enjoyed kickin Manny's *** i'm sure, Manny lost him some big games in Austin

Advertisement
Back