UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our Staff is a F-ing Minor League Joke.....
If this game doesn't tell you that...nothing will....Jesus Christ

Will Manny ever get rid of his biggest yes-men that he groomed himself? Banda & Patke, or will they go down with the ship.

We all know our special teams suck & I for one thought Gurvan Hall would be a world beater, but the Panda doesn’t seem to have developed him at all. We all know how he croots.

Advertisement
"He kept the clock running because the play was over. Stepping out of bounds is irrelevant. " If the play was over, you can't keep the clock running if the player has picked up a first down.
He's just talking out of his *** bc he won't admit he was wrong.

I think that is the appropriate response to this whole situation. I'm not mad at Diaz. He didn't hire himself.

I like him, I'm rooting for him. I would never blame a human being for accepting a promotion with higher pay....all while doing something he loves for a living. God bless him.

The problem is, from our perspective, if f'ing sucks. We were handed the ultimate "get-out-of-jail-free-card" by Richt when he was willing to not hold the school hostage on his buyout.

Our incompetent administration then parlays that opportunity into a 5 minute "national search" that turns up a guy Temple was all over.

It's beyond frustrating because even if Manny resigned tomorrow, I have zero faith these morons would have the first clue what kind of coach this program needs.

WF is a better coached team than we are. WF has very good players. What they don’t have is depth.

I would also add that they, and basically all other ACC teams outside of FSU, play with loads more discipline than any Miami team of the last 16 years. Teams like this aren’t going to win the conference or anything, but they WILL beat you if you spend half the game playing idiotic undisciplined football.

Advertisement
Wounds being primarily inflicted onto oneself does not make u a better team, it makes u an undisciplined team and undisciplined teams more often than not lose.......a lot.
We are absolutely one of the most undisciplined P5 teams. This year better be about our progress in cleaning that up. Easily visible progress translated into wins and not moral victories.

Advertisement
Troy drayton's nephew....dude did everything in slow motion/low energy. I mean even with clips with his girlfriend you'd think he would perk up naw...dude was a drag. He's like 3rd team there..behind the other qb1 kid Sam Hartman

For real. I'm not one for the phony loud obnoxious look-at-me type of "leadership" but that kid acted like he just took about 15 Benadryl. Pretty ****ty situation with his dad so it's good that he's gonna at least get a degree from Wake though.

You just said the ref blew the play dead because of his forward progress. If the play is dead the play is over and they should have stopped the clock to move the chains.

Maybe you are the one who should learn the rules of the game and check your intelligence before calling someone stupid.
How do you know that it was a first down until the ball is marked and a first down is signaled

Advertisement
Back