UNC-Wake Thread

If the play was over, it should of stopped since the player had picked up a first down.
So you are saying that as soon as the player crosses the first down marker, the clock is supposed to stop? Not until the play is over and the first down is signaled

Advertisement
I didn't see anything except for the length of this thread which told me everything I needed to know. Ugh.

95502823-6EC1-4DCF-838D-40F514AB430A.gif

Wake just beat the Mighty Tarheels led by 5 star Freshman Sam Howell and HOF coach Mack Brown. Over and over I was told that we would be 2-0 if we scheduled cupcakes in the beginning of the schedule, Lets forget the fact Manny Savage Cuban Diaz had 2 weeks to beat a TRUE FRESHMAN QB and a washed up retired coach that only had like 4 days to prepare for Miami.

Lets no forget the corrupt refs that had in for us and were UNC flunkies.
Emotional sell out home opener win followed by a road game on a short week. That has let down game written all over it

Advertisement
Wake just beat the Mighty Tarheels led by 5 star Freshman Sam Howell and HOF coach Mack Brown. Over and over I was told that we would be 2-0 if we scheduled cupcakes in the beginning of the schedule, Lets forget the fact Manny Savage Cuban Diaz had 2 weeks to beat a TRUE FRESHMAN QB and a washed up retired coach that only had like 4 days to prepare for Miami.
We totally needed another thread on the subject. For efficiency’s sake, please join the Elephant Walk already in progress in the other 10 threads you loser ***aloons have started

We should have won both games regardless of the refs.

The refs were also terrible and were heavily biased against us, only an ignorant troll would say otherwise. UNC had what, 1 penalty? And even UF fans were saying they benefitted from some questionable calls
No troll my friend- just a realist- biased refs as in Terry Porter - yes obviously- the 1988 Norte Dame robbery- yes obviously- but a crappy North Carolina team and an overrated gator team?? The weak *** excuses have to stop somewhere and the blame has to go where it REALLY belongs- the coaching staph and the administration

Advertisement
Understand something about this site.

There is a certain sector of posters that are HARD CORE, FULL BLOWN, DON BAILEY JR WORSHIPING, *** KISSING APOLOGISTS.

"Everything is fine, stop overreacting"
"Coaching doesn't matter"
"The administration cares about football"
"True Cane fans don't fly banners"
"True Cane fans don't criticize"

You know, certified mindless retards.

That NC loss was a fireable offense to a coach that's on the hotseat. Luckily for Manny, and with the way our administration works, he'll first get his extension......and then after a few years of marination and underperformance....THEN a loss like this might lead to change.

And by change I mean another lazy, 5 minute lasting "national search" that ends with an in house hire or a guy on the decline of his career.

we are 0-2 because when golden got fired, Butch was the hire. its a fact hs coaches were going to steer kids to play for him. Then Richt leaves, gives us a chance to fix it and we hire our former DC whos not a recruiter or talent developer. he also doesnt have a great coaching network.

Advertisement
Basically like when things start to go wrong, Mack was like ‘hey Manny, what’s happening? Why isn’t this working? Maybe you are blitzing too much and you’re giving things away.

That's why he was able to have a true fresh pick us apart. he knows his weaknesses

Advertisement
Kendal Briles has had a top 10 offense in every year as OC.

Wake just beat a shltty team that we couldn’t.

My *** is shooting at exactly the right moment, SLICK.
0 points after one kiss of death, 3 after another. Manny is going to be a 20 time National Champion because of you.

In the meantime, please provide me a picture of yourself so I can mash it up with D Rev Lee’s ugly face and create the Frankenstein of poRsters.

So you are saying that as soon as the player crosses the first down marker, the clock is supposed to stop? Not until the play is over and the first down is signaled
"He kept the clock running because the play was over. Stepping out of bounds is irrelevant. " If the play was over, you can't keep the clock running if the player has picked up a first down.

It's frustrating to look back at the UNC game because we clearly are the dominant team. Once we got our **** together, it was a different game.

But Manny did not have us prepared, so we were shell shocked early and fell down 17-3. That and awful special teams. It was his second game coaching, I'm willing to give him a pass. We need to see significant improvement over the rest of the season or I'll be concerned about Manny's ability as HC.

Advertisement
Back