UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
STOP with the *****-*** excuses. Oh! Oh! the evil, paid-off refs cost us the NC game- well how about the fla game? they don’t live on “Tobacco Road” do they? You’re really deep into tinfoil hat ,paranoia ,conspiracy territory now- please come back to reality- we need all the rational, sane canefans we can get at this point

um.

why am.i in this?

**** all this hype and false bravado.

**** the “Miami standard”

**** the chain

**** the rings

**** the hashtags like #86gang

**** talking up legacy and past players.

**** saying this program belongs to its past players.

We are a ******* joke and this program needs to hit the reset button. Whatever happened to working hard and keeping your head down? Whatever happened to having a true identity as a team?

Manny better get this **** figured the **** out. Losing to a UNC team that lost to Wake...

This **** is ******* embarrassing
Later bro

Advertisement
#TNM

We will dominate w 3 stars

Making every commit out to be a certified stud

“Ight Imma head out”

**** the chain

**** the rings

We are a ******* joke and this program needs to hit the reset button. Whatever happened to working hard and keeping your head down? Whatever happened to having a true identity as a team?

Manny better get this **** figured the **** out. Losing to a UNC team that lost to Wake...

I think half of my post counts account for responding to the most pathetic among us--a.k.a. OP.

Advertisement
STOP with the *****-*** excuses. Oh! Oh! the evil, paid-off refs cost us the NC game- well how about the fla game? they don’t live on “Tobacco Road” do they? You’re really deep into tinfoil hat ,paranoia ,conspiracy territory now- please come back to reality- we need all the rational, sane canefans we can get at this point

We should have won both games regardless of the refs.

The refs were also terrible and were heavily biased against us, only an ignorant troll would say otherwise. UNC had what, 1 penalty? And even UF fans were saying they benefitted from some questionable calls

Sounds like my 12 yr old trying to pick teams. Team A beat team B which played and beat our team C so team A must be the best team. OP do yourself a favor and drink a bottle of water with a couple Tylenol and go to bed. Tomorrow you can blame it on the booze.

Advertisement

**** the chain

**** the rings

Unfortunately, right now we would lose to Wake Forest. We simply are a poorly corched team. Also, many of our players are overrated.

Advertisement
It’s an embarrassment if I was an alum from yesteryear I’d stay far away from this ****.

Aaannnddd on the road we outscored Wake at home.

That’s WTH prematurely ejaculating all over Briles before he scored 0 in the second half and prematurely ejaculating over Wake before they end up scoring 3 in 45 minutes.

What the **** making a serious run at D Rev Lees coveted Kiss of Death title.

Kendal Briles has had a top 10 offense in every year as OC.

Wake just beat a shltty team that we couldn’t.

My *** is shooting at exactly the right moment, SLICK.

Wake just beat the Mighty Tarheels led by 5 star Freshman Sam Howell and HOF coach Mack Brown. Over and over I was told that we would be 2-0 if we scheduled cupcakes in the beginning of the schedule, Lets forget the fact Manny Savage Cuban Diaz had 2 weeks to beat a TRUE FRESHMAN QB and a washed up retired coach that only had like 4 days to prepare for Miami.

Lets no forget the corrupt refs that had in for us and were UNC flunkies.

Advertisement
Back