UNC-Wake Thread

I did, after he stepped out, for me that is the issue. He waited until he was out of bounds then rolled the clock. Where you are right you are 100% wrong. The ref should have made the call earlier not after the fact.

Semper Canes!!
He kept the clock running because the play was over. Stepping out of bounds is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Díaz and Blake James need to get their ***** together!!!

Canes suck! And all you ****’s need to get a grip.
Can’t say u live in your mamas basement because we r in FL but Jesus give me something to back your assumption.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
This is going to be a long year. I hope Manny figures it out, but how can you have any faith in him?

#miamistandard

A middle of the pack ACC team came into a night time road game, underprepared for a team they thought they were supposed to beat. Huh.

Advertisement
Remember when I said we needed to drop back in coverage? Wake proved me right.

Advertisement
Possibly but just because Wake beat UNC doesn't necessarily mean that they'd beat us. Football doesn't work like that.

But perception does, and that directly correlates to recruiting.

But Manny is dope in the press conferences. Green tree all American coaching staff.

**** all this hype and false bravado.

**** the “Miami standard”

**** the chain

**** the rings

**** the hashtags like #86gang

**** talking up legacy and past players.

**** saying this program belongs to its past players.

We are a ******* joke and this program needs to hit the reset button. Whatever happened to working hard and keeping your head down? Whatever happened to having a true identity as a team?

Manny better get this **** figured the **** out. Losing to a UNC team that lost to Wake...

This **** is ******* embarrassing

Advertisement
Insightful.

Helpful.

Productive.

Hard hitting hot take.
Not even close, it's just what happens when tobacco road has to back off and let the game be played.

Miami lost because the ACC wanted us to lose.
STOP with the *****-*** excuses. Oh! Oh! the evil, paid-off refs cost us the NC game- well how about the fla game? they don’t live on “Tobacco Road” do they? You’re really deep into tinfoil hat ,paranoia ,conspiracy territory now- please come back to reality- we need all the rational, sane canefans we can get at this point

This is going to be a long year. I hope Manny figures it out, but how can you have any faith in him?

#miamistandard
Because he hasn't proved he can't figure it out. Literally first two games as head coach not played in Hard Rock or against cupcakes. Let the guy play a season Mr. Pessimist.

Advertisement
Back