UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
"The ref have it out for us"

How about the ACC just has the worst ref in CFB?

They didn't even take the time to review it. Good thing this happened on national TV.
Jesus the play was over due to forward progress stopped he stepped out of bounds. Did you see the fef signal to keep the clock running?

Advertisement
I've been on my knees since 200 fcking 2, main difference is I learned to spot garbage faster than you did.
Hahahaha. The only garbage you're spotting is that thing you call a wife.

Please start ignoring a team that EASILY could be 2-0 all while being EXTREMELY young on offense and will do nothing but continue to get better as the season progresses. Please. Start tending to the other garbage in your life asap.

Advertisement
Hahahaha. The only garbage you're spotting is that thing you call a wife.

Please start ignoring a team that EASILY could be 2-0 all while being EXTREMELY young on offense and will do nothing but continue to get better as the season progresses. Please. Start tending to the other garbage in your life asap.

coulda woulda shoulda

just like your *** life

Advertisement
Jesus the play was over due to forward progress stopped he stepped out of bounds. Did you see the fef signal to keep the clock running?
I did, after he stepped out, for me that is the issue. He waited until he was out of bounds then rolled the clock. Where you are right you are 100% wrong. The ref should have made the call earlier not after the fact.

Semper Canes!!

Insightful.

Helpful.

Productive.

Hard hitting hot take.
Well, well ,well - I guess I was wrong and certain brilliant, prolific posters were correct- Mack Brown really is a pathetic,washed-up, senile corch- but he STILL BEAT MANNY- doesn’t that tell you idiots something-or are you incapable of making even the most basic connections???!! Manny received a beat- down from a man whose brain would resemble Swiss cheese on a cat scan- so, where are you now- original canes canes canes??? How about you franchise??? Unless the admin does something DRASTIC- which it won’t- this program is doomed to destruction. Oh well I’ll always love my canes no matter how bad things get 😩

Advertisement
Cuban Randy and Penos. May be worse than Golden-NoD. Should have just kept Coker. Could it be any worse than this unending parade of clowns?

just saw it. glad they lost but the guy stepped out with 1 second left. unc should have had one more shot. wonder why there is no review?

Advertisement
Back