UNC-Wake Thread

Advertisement
Howell throws sooooo many balls that should be picked....but aren't and go for points or big plays. Gotta think the gunslinging eventually catches up to him at some point.

Advertisement
Whatever happen to the bootleg Stephen Morris that was on Tathan's QB1 that went to Wake? Seemed like a good kid but mannnn was he low energy.

As with every year. .. Seems the ACC isn't going to be the cakewalk we ALWAYS seem to think it will be

WF is no joke

I'll be happy and relieved when we finally take every conference opponent seriously

As with every year. .. Seems the ACC isn't going to be the cakewalk we ALWAYS seem to think it will be

WF is no joke

I'll be happy and relieved when we finally take every conference opponent seriously
With that qb they might beat FSU

Advertisement
Where did all the pathetic ******* women on this board go?

Did Ladies Night at the bar start at 830? That’s earlier than usual....

so if UNC squeaks by mighty wake forest does that make our loss feel better?

Advertisement
so if UNC squeaks by mighty wake forest does that make our loss feel better?
UNC is a middle of the pack ACC team that would play any ACC team outside of Clemson extremely tight. Idgaf about whether they win or lose this.

It was a semi-difficult game for our extremely young team on the road and yet we still shouldve scored 30 and won with a team that’s only going to get better as the season progresses.

Shut the fvck up already and stop acting like this team is absolutely doomed for failure for fvcks sake

Advertisement
Dayum what happened? I just tuned in and idk what to think. Guess I’ll have read the entire thread, lemme get a fresh bottle.

WF is no joke

We always overrate our recruits. Then ... there's the "coaching" and lack of player development.

Advertisement
Back