UNC VS MIAMI 1/18

Advertisement
Let’s see how much patience UNC has with its favorite son Hubert Davis. Doherty only got 2 years right?
No rumblings up here yet. Some only see the record and think he’s doing ok. Others see how untalented the team is and didn’t expect a great year. Others are still in wait and see mode.

Next year will be telling. Once he’s had a full year under his belt and a full recruiting cycle, the wolves will be at his door if he repeats what he’s put on tape thus far.

Advertisement
1642559765666.jpeg

Advertisement
They played, he doesn't give them extended minutes unless the other coach waves the flag. UNC was still playing their heavy minute guys.
It’s a long running complaint of mine. Other coaches have been more generous with time for their walk ons when the situation has been reversed. I think their time varied between 45 seconds and a minute. It wouldn’t changed the outcome in the slightest to give them a bit more time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They accidentally posted (and deleted) L’s pregame press conference instead, but nobody asked the player I’m not allowed to talk about any health related questions postgame.

I have absolutely no recollection whatsoever of this KJ Smith guy ever playing at UNC.

Me neither. And that halftime show was brutal. We're winning by **** near 30 points (and in first place) but all they can talk about in the studio is UNC. Dude's even referring to UNC as "we" the whole time. We've always known that the conference favors the Tobacco Road teams, but the ACC Network isn't even trying to hide it. I don't mind seeing that on a regional sports network where everyone is supposed to be homers, but the conference network shouldn't be so obvious.

Advertisement
Back