UNC VS MIAMI 1/18

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s had cramping issues in the past. Hopefully that’s all it is, but he definitely wasn’t moving normally.
oh you just coudnt stop yourself, could you, LOL. Oh abt not moving "normally", well he hasn't been moving normally all night, (if u get my drift), which I consider to be a hUge change for the better!! (hope he's OK)

Advertisement
It only took 6 years for Sam to become the player most people hoped he would be when he arrived at Miami.
At least close to it.
Sam was supposed to be a solid rotational player that could stretch the floor. For most of his career, he hasn't been allowed to do that because of a lack of front line depth. The fact that he's stayed around, kept battling, even though he knew that he was in a role that wasn't the best one for him is something I will always respect. Sam is a 'Cane, period. Happy to see him find success.

oh you just coudnt stop yourself, could you, LOL. Oh abt not moving "normally", well he hasn't been moving normally all night, (if u get my drift), which I consider to be a hUge change for the better!! (hope he's OK)
My position is simple: I want him healthy and benched (apparently now with $25K of Ruiz’s money in his pocket).

Advertisement
Sam was supposed to be a solid rotational player that could stretch the floor. For most of his career, he hasn't been allowed to do that because of a lack of front line depth. The fact that he's stayed around, kept battling, even though he knew that he was in a role that wasn't the best one for him is something I will always respect. Sam is a 'Cane, period. Happy to see him find success.
Yep. He’s finally allowed to do what he was brought in to do. He was never gonna be what he was forced to try to be the last couple years.

Advertisement
Back