UNC VS MIAMI 1/18

Advertisement
Me neither. And that halftime show was brutal. We're winning by **** near 30 points (and in first place) but all they can talk about in the studio is UNC. Dude's even referring to UNC as "we" the whole time. We've always known that the conference favors the Tobacco Road teams, but the ACC Network isn't even trying to hide it. I don't mind seeing that on a regional sports network where everyone is supposed to be homers, but the conference network shouldn't be so obvious.
He rode the bench for the most part. Kenny Smith's son

FSU currently leading DUKE in second half. If there EVER ever EVER were a reason for a huUuge turnout Saturday, THIS IS THE TIME!

Edit updt: KerPOW, FSU just beat Duke in OT 79-78 as Duke drove for the final basket, missed it, and on the rebound (accidentally) kicked the ball down the length of the court as time ran out. Coach K don't look none too pleased.

Last edited:
So far I can’t find odds posted for the big game tommorrow. I’m calling it Miami -2.
Call me crazy but we are at home and I don’t think we were happy with that FSU game. NC is very athletic but so are we. Charlie makes up for the bad foul and Wong plays much better.
Great win all way around for UM Bball team. Sam, Wong, and mcgusty all played great games. This looks like a tourney team, maybe we can repeat 2015-2016 again but will be tough.

We are due big time against fsu. Hopefully we save some hot shooting for against fsu. We need to win that game!

Go Canes!

They accidentally posted (and deleted) L’s pregame press conference instead, but nobody asked the player I’m not allowed to talk about any health related questions postgame.
They got the right one up for L. It was a cramp.

Advertisement
Great game from start to finish…student section really represented tonight, it’s the most filled I’ve seen it in a long time. There were about 15-20% Heel fans there, but they didn’t make a peep after they started the game up 5-0. Happy for Sam and glad Wong and Kam continued doing what they do! All 3 made up for an off game from Charlie…looking forward to Saturday, Go Canes!

Sole possession of first place. A win against FSU on Saturday puts us 2 clear of everyone outside of ND. They aren’t very good on the road and have to come to Miami.

Saturday has the potential to put us in the driver seat and set up a run that could ultimately get this team a real shot at a regular season title. And at the very least a double bye in the conference tourney. Biggest conference game since we dropped that VT finale with the regular season title on the line...

Advertisement
Great game from start to finish…student section really represented tonight, it’s the most filled I’ve seen it in a long time. There were about 15-20% Heel fans there, but they didn’t make a peep after they started the game up 5-0. Happy for Sam and glad Wong and Kam continued doing what they do! All 3 made up for an off game from Charlie…looking forward to Saturday, Go Canes!
This team plays so smart (except for maybe a couple younguns) you rarely second guess while watching them. Great defense tonight and that's a recurring theme.

Advertisement
They did a great job on the Bancot kid. I thought that he was going to kill us because their guards are pretty good and I thought he'd have enough space to eat but we closed so fast and got around picks so quickly that they couldn't really create space.

This defense is as good a d as I've seen from Coach L.

Advertisement
DF9E47AC-CC68-43D4-A6AD-E570DBB9BDD4.jpeg

Advertisement
Back