Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
Wake or Duke? It's always been my perception that its a fall back for kids who don't get into Duke.

I can tell you as an OOS family living in the NOrtheast, it's a very desirable school that accepts about 10% of kids who apply from OOS. MOst kids who REALLy want to go to UNC will attend another school - BC, Syracuse, schools like that - and transfer in as a
Sophomore.

UNC very heavily recruits the Northeast for mens/womens lacrosse

Duke and Carolina aren’t that different academically in most undergrad programs. Although yes you’re right Duke is much harder to get into as well.

When it comes to the 4 ACC schools in NC most kids go where they grew up cheering for aside from engineering kids who go to state and nursing students who want to go to Duke and random majors that not everybody has. But for most kids who get business, comms, or other undergrad degrees that are available everywhere they go to where they want or can get in.

Yet when it comes to those standard degrees Carolina kids tend to think they are superior to everyone else even when they aren’t. That is where the disdain for that school comes from, from everyone else.

Last year, Pitt's quarterbacks combined to go 15-24 for 131 yards and no touchdowns.
I understand that but the poster was saying good luck against our defense cause hes a TF making first career start where as 2 seasons ago at Pittsburgh theyre quarterback that game was making his first ever start and we made him look good. Not saying anything about our defense because they're one of the best in the country but ive seen them make average quarterbacks look like Heisman candidates too many times

I understand that but the poster was saying good luck against our defense cause hes a TF making first career start where as 2 seasons ago at Pittsburgh theyre quarterback that game was making his first ever start and we made him look good. Not saying anything about our defense because they're one of the best in the country but ive seen them make average quarterbacks look like Heisman candidates too many times
That was an issue in 2017. Switching to the 4-2-5 seemed to alleviate that problem. They were the #1 pass defense in the nation in 2018. It's one reason I like Manny so much. Something was wrong, bum QBs were looking way too good against us. He changed his defense. No QB looks good against us now.

That was an issue in 2017. Switching to the 4-2-5 seemed to alleviate that problem. They were the #1 pass defense in the nation in 2018. It's one reason I like Manny so much. Something was wrong, bum QBs were looking way too good against us. He changed his defense. No QB looks good against us now.
UVA in 2017 still gives me nightmares. That guy was Tom Brady against us

Advertisement
1567039317746.gif

@stevehick @Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC @FlatlandCane

Advertisement
We haven’t proven ****. And unless the dumb mistakes, penalties, and OL get better... then you might wanna prepare yourself mentality for a close game. That’s how I see it at least.

Canes by 6 on the road.

Advertisement
UVA in 2017 still gives me nightmares. That guy was Tom Brady against us
Yeah, we did make that guy look really good. Funny thing is, the quarterback for them last year was statistically far better than Kirk Benkurk (I think that was his name) but we made him look like a JV quarterback.

Advertisement
I thought the Gators were delusional UNC might have taken over. Never seen anything like it. This is why we have to stomp them out. That beatdown we gave them last year wasn’t enough to squash the false hope they have when they play us.
Man how far we have fallen where we have the powder blue clowns saying they will roll in a football game.

One day I hope to read what opponents say about bama. "Hope we can keep it within three scores."

Advertisement
Back