Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
I love my Canes. Respectfully, as a kid raised in Chicago, MJ is huge for UNC basketball. Lawrence Taylor was a 4-time AA, twice 1st team and a 2-time Heisman runner-up. He is also in the conversation for greatest nfl LB/defensive player all time. The man deserves respect. He is as important to the history of the nfl as Ed Reed or Ray Lewis. Just a heads up.
Im a Giants fan I know this but thats during the great depression only mostly giant and hardcore football fans know LT. MJ is global thats the only thing UNC has its a basketball school period same as Duke they should never beat us EVER.

I have not checked there isnt a way possible that UNC is out recruiting us, I will die right here if I see it. If that old fart can recruit then y cant Butch recruit?

Nah I was talking about Florida lol.

But UNC, they only have 2 less 4 stars than us in their class and they are favorite to land some 5 star so they really are neck and neck with us.

Brown can't recruit well, his classes aren't even as good as Butchs, its just TNW is recruiting so poorly we got UNC on our tail lmao.

Advertisement
Nah I was talking about Florida lol.

But UNC, they only have 2 less 4 stars than us in their class and they are favorite to land some 5 star so they really are neck and neck with us.

Brown can't recruit well, his classes aren't even as good as Butchs, its just TNW is recruiting so poorly we got UNC on our tail lmao.
I have to wait and see how we close on NSD if we **** the bed u know me im going in cause I believe thats how u win at the end of the day, if u cant win there u cant win saturdays

I have to wait and see how we close on NSD if we **** the bed u know me im going in cause I believe thats how u win at the end of the day, if u cant win there u cant win saturdays

Bro the class is almost filled we can only squeeze in a few more kids. Even if every kid we land is a 5 star on NSD we still will have a majority 3 stars.

I think our class ends up between 13-20 and it really depends on how we finish the season. We just aren’t pulling the Walkers and Dumervlls. We’ll need to have some top 15 finishes and then shoot for a top 10 class and build it as best we Can that way. JMO

Advertisement
I think our class ends up between 13-20 and it really depends on how we finish the season. We just aren’t pulling the Walkers and Dumervlls. We’ll need to have some top 15 finishes and then shoot for a top 10 class and build it as best we Can that way. JMO
thats depressing af, this is the **** that makes me not believe I just have to laugh and smh, that jaguar fan gif is perfect for the way I feel about recruiting

thats depressing af, this is the **** that makes me not believe I just have to laugh and smh, that jaguar fan gif is perfect for the way I feel about recruiting
What OGH is saying about our class is true. It’s almost full and we can only get so much out of the remaining spots. Florida is behind us but they have less commitments and likely pass us with Walker and any of the Avantae Williams types they could land.

But it’s not the end of the world yet. If we have a good season, we can show something and improve recruiting each year. Florida is not elite. They are a year ahead of us with Mullet and if they start losing they could also lose Commits too. I think we have the better record at year’s end because of schedule and I think we beat them in a bowl game too, if we play.

We also showed that we are clearly better in some positions, including RB and TE on offense. Our OL is a disaster as of now. But Manny deserves a chance.

Their graduate departments are great, but most of their undergrad schools aside form a few, aren’t top notch like they want you to believe. They have become a backup school for kids that couldn’t get into Wake.

If you were to tell and carolina student you go to ecu or state they would laugh at you. Little do they know if you apply early and have over a 3.5 in high school, which isn’t hard to do, you’re gonna get in more times than not.

I see it every day. Their is an attitude around that campus that they are the best thing since sliced bread and the fact is they aren’t. It’s a bubble that produces indoctrinated and entitled children.
Interesting...did not know that about Wake. I don't know if the graduate programs at UNC are as highly rated as they were decades ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What OGH is saying about our class is true. It’s almost full and we can only get so much out of the remaining spots. Florida is behind us but they have less commitments and likely pass us with Walker and any of the Avantae Williams types they could land.

But it’s not the end of the world yet. If we have a good season, we can show something and improve recruiting each year. Florida is not elite. They are a year ahead of us with Mullet and if they start losing they could also lose Commits too. I think we have the better record at year’s end because of schedule and I think we beat them in a bowl game too, if we play.

We also showed that we are clearly better in some positions, including RB and TE on offense. Our OL is a disaster as of now. But Manny deserves a chance.
Our biggest instate rival in recruiting seemed to FSU more than UF...don't know if that's still true.

Advertisement
"Class is almost full" doesn't mean anything. Not a single one of those guys has signed letter of intent yet so that means they can either choose to sign elsewhere or Miami can choose to sign someone else.

If Miami wins out and some of these front runner recruits want in, does anybody think the staff is going to say "sorry we're full". Nah, the kids at the bottom of the list will get pushed out. There's no place holders in recruiting. Especially not in 2019 when every kid changes his commitment 4 or 5 times.

Their graduate departments are great, but most of their undergrad schools aside form a few, aren’t top notch like they want you to believe. They have become a backup school for kids that couldn’t get into Wake.

If you were to tell and carolina student you go to ecu or state they would laugh at you. Little do they know if you apply early and have over a 3.5 in high school, which isn’t hard to do, you’re gonna get in more times than not.

I see it every day. Their is an attitude around that campus that they are the best thing since sliced bread and the fact is they aren’t. It’s a bubble that produces indoctrinated and entitled children.

Wake or Duke? It's always been my perception that its a fall back for kids who don't get into Duke.

I can tell you as an OOS family living in the NOrtheast, it's a very desirable school that accepts about 10% of kids who apply from OOS. MOst kids who REALLy want to go to UNC will attend another school - BC, Syracuse, schools like that - and transfer in as a
Sophomore.

UNC very heavily recruits the Northeast for mens/womens lacrosse

Wasnt that Pittsburgh qb a TF two years ago making his first start? We made him look like the next best thing
Last year, Pitt's quarterbacks combined to go 15-24 for 131 yards and no touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back