Tears UNC Tears

They are really on a delusional high at UNC...crack is a powerful drug 🤣🤣🤣
20190918_071705.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are really on a delusional high at UNC...crack is a powerful drug 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 97361
You aren't kidding. I have a buddy who is a UNC grad (Miami law), and he claims that Mack will have then in the playoffs in the next year or two. Says the VT game was a fluke, and that the team simply thought it was going to be a cakewalk. I told him Mack better do it quick, because they way he looked on the sidelines, he will likely be in diapers in the next few years.

Advertisement
You aren't kidding. I have a buddy who is a UNC grad (Miami law), and he claims that Mack will have then in the playoffs in the next year or two. Says the VT game was a fluke, and that the team simply thought it was going to be a cakewalk. I told him Mack better do it quick, because they way he looked on the sidelines, he will likely be in diapers in the next few years.
Mack at this stage is the set up coach.... he can $recruit$ with the best of them, but way past his prime to be a top notch coach. UNC's big decision is who replaces Mack.

and still beat Manny...

Mack at this stage is the set up coach.... he can $recruit$ with the best of them, but way past his prime to be a top notch coach. UNC's big decision is who replaces Mack.
Well, there is a history of them getting former UM coaches...

Advertisement
I love how Mack is wasting a lot of talented, young guys. They basically have two top 15 and another top 20ish class (Howell one he rescued) since he arrived with another top 15 class so far this year. Their running game is dramatically worse and their defense and Bateman have underachieved.

Advertisement
**** them. Sam Howell is douchebag..... Mr Upside Down U. I hope we knock his *** out of the game.
It will have to be one of our Safeties on a delayed safety blitz because we aren’t knocking him out with our front 4 or linebackers.

Advertisement
Back