Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
Ty Chandler is really their only back now. Their backup is a freshman. Those 2 kids they had last year were MONSTERS. It's the same scheme, and same OL. But Chandler had 17 carries for 48 yards against GT. Williams and Carter just never had duds like that last year.

Carter averaged 7.98 (!!!!!) a carry last season. On a hundred and ******* fifty-six carries. And Williams was at 7.26. They just never really got stopped, both of them, for an entire game like GT did to them the other night. 28 TDs between the two of them in 11 games. Just insanity. And then if you did slow them down, they had 2 NFL receivers to throw to. Dyami Brown is getting heavy burn for the Redskins right now. Just impossible to pick up without a hitch when you lose that much talent and you're not a 5-star factory.
Yes but what do those backs numbers look like without the Miami game factored in?

Sorry. Sometimes I can’t help being a ******.

UNC is overhyped because Mack Brown is a likable guy that worked for ESPN....and the CEO or President of espn is a UNC alumnus/booster.

They will forever be overhyped where it comes to ESPN...who pushes the narrative in college football.
1000%. Mack also hyped the team all offseason, but then tried to be humble at ACC media day and cool expectations. Mack is an old ***** and knows how to play the game. He is as good of a recruiter as anyone in the ACC. He just ***** the bed alot on game day.

One thing I know is NC will be sky high when they play us , they know we are a good healthy meal to feed on to revitalize them.

I refuse to believe they won’t be as I refuse to believe we have the stomach to change it.

Advertisement
1000%. Mack also hyped the team all offseason, but then tried to be humble at ACC media day and cool expectations. Mack is an old ***** and knows how to play the game. He is as good of a recruiter as anyone in the ACC. He just ***** the bed alot on game day.
Mack can go into any living room in the country. He’s smooth as silk. A cheerful grandpa figure. Guy can recruit for sure. I’ve heard mixed reviews on Phil longo tbh. I’ve heard he’s a genius but also heard he can be easy to shut down by some(obviously not us)

So that's where Manny learned it.

Advertisement
It’s even worse when you consider Searels: GT had two sacks all year prior to the UNC game before adding 8 more. Wow.
I’d put a lot of that on howell. He holds the ball a lot and then also credit to techs pass defense cause maybe there just wasn’t anyone open

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back