Tears UNC Tears

Advertisement
And only fans wearing orange and green underwear would think we are good. 14 penalties and 10 sacks say that we are undisciplined and unprepared. Florida isn’t a top 10 team in any way, shape, or form either. We have to start freshmen’s on the OL because they are the best we have apparently. The line got no push on running plays and were worse in pass protection. Martell switched positions this week and somehow got more snaps than our “elite “ receivers. He must already be better than them or know the playbook better. How the **** did that happen? We might get better as the season progresses and I expect us to do so . Right now we aren’t very good and that’s putting it nicely. We have some good players but we have some liabilities too and football is a team sport last time I checked.
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
Against teams with good defenses sure. Like FSU and UVA.

UNC does not have a good defense and has a weak DL.

We should win comfortably, no excuse not to

We’ve literally have said this every year...

2 years ago they were missing like 30 guys and we couldn’t run for **** on them.

We’ve seen Savanna state and Bethune DL shut the run game down.

The entire season will be a battle with our OL

And the beat goes on, even from a Cane fan...View attachment 95524
Unbelievable that a fellow cane will disparage fellow fans. What's worse is he's using the same talking points and racist tropes as other fans which will reinforce the perception.

That article with the band director getting publicity even from our local newspaper doesn't help. When a fight happens that involves LSU fans is there an article dedicated to that?

Miami should embrace the diversity of our fans. You see UF or bama games and it's 95% white.

People make racist comments about our fans is crazy to me when they recruit that area so the fan you're talking about looks just like the recruit's uncle/cousin/father/etc.

Advertisement
Now we getting into race type stuff with Miami fans when we traveled to Boone to play App State....View attachment 95332

Spent a year in Chapel Hill - not surprised by this racist comment. They like to think they are above the ignorant (redneck) Carolinians that live in Greenville for example, but some of these entitled Tar Heels are just as racist and ignorant.

Why do they all want to avoid alterations? All these fancy highly educated tar heels must be going to work in some very poorly fitting suits.

******* morons. If you're going to act like the smartest one in the room...at least proof read your ****.

Advertisement
I was in Chapel Hill the last time. Do I not look Miami enough for him? I’m offended. But I’m not surprised. These “Southern Gentlemen” are fake as fûck to your face and talk shît behind your back like little hoebags.
Facts.
North Carolina is a ****hole. I was stationed in Ft. Bragg. I was rarely in NC on the weekends and if I had to stay for a weekend, I stayed on post. Racist asf, entitled douchebags throughout the whole state.

Advertisement
Canes Nation,

No one should be worried about this game. I know we are compiling 15 years of disappointment into every week.

But let’s look at this for what it is. UNC does not even have anything close to the talent level of UF on offense or defense. They will have no way to keep the dogs at bay. We are going to feast on them. PERIOD.

As along as Manny pushes the boys hard and has them focused.

I’m expecting one of the all time embarrassing losses for UNC on their field. With Cat 5 tears and whaling.

I love my Canes, but I’d be weary of being overconfident.

After seeing the shyttiest OL ever at the U last night, and how undisciplined our team is, we should not be overconfident.

Need to fix a ton of stuff in just 2 weeks, some which may not be fixable. Campbell and Nelson looked way too slow footed to be on the edges. They looked like they were playing in cement all night.

On the bright side, I think that we have ourselves a QB. Just gotta teach him to throw the ball away and not take drive/game altering sacks. But he is a baller.

The D played well, but not spectacular. Manny needs to stop playing patty cake and let our dogs hunt. We should have pressured Franks all game long.

Looking forward to this next game. It will let us know if we have coaches or corches.

Also, remember that the Pete Carroll era started with some bumps at USC, and Jimmy Johnson’s first year we went 8-5.

Time will tell, but I’m hoping for the best.

So a team that held UF to it's lowest Rushing yards and point totals in the last 10 years and got 4 TO's didn't play Spectacular??? Holly Numnuts Batman......

I was in Chapel Hill the last time. Do I not look Miami enough for him? I’m offended. But I’m not surprised. These “Southern Gentlemen” are fake as fûck to your face and talk shît behind your back like little hoebags.

They aren’t “southern gentleman.” Most are frat kids with mommy and daddy’s money. It’s all about “skies out thighs out,” loafers with no socks on Saturday, and a wake forest shirt on Sunday. Because Carolina is where you go when WF rejects you. They are the weirdest student population you’ll find on the east coast.

Advertisement
Back