unc post game presser (he knows!)

Advertisement
N.C. State
Worst beat writers in the country. It takes a national analyst calling out our school to get the issues on radar. More softballs at our pressers than a girls aau tourney!!!
When they were covering a prominent and relevant Miami, it was a 24/7 refresh of the police blotters. With the proliferation of social media, they'd gleefully tear it all down to be first.

i would love to hear someone ask why the offense can't do jack **** in the first half of any football game. its pretty much 15 games in a row for Asslee

At least Golden had the decency to blame himself all the time, whether he meant it or not. Manny wants to throw out a bunch of sob stories about how courageous the team is and how proud he is of everyone, completely glossing over the fact that we lost and his defense gave up 45 points.
This is what drives me nuts about Manny. I dont feel like he ever owns any of this.

Advertisement
I've never seen such a beta ******* male in my life.. A got **** *****.. ***get
F*ck this p*ssy, he wants to act like the world is against him and has out for him, no he’s just a stubborn **** head that has no business being a college football head coach.
You two need to stop holding back and just say what you wanna say .

Btw, we have arguably one of the greatest winners as coaches, administrators and developers in the history of basketball in our own city.

A guy who places a premium on player evaluation, toughness, and development and has been outstanding in terms of developing a family organization with substance.

I don’t give a crap if it’s a different sport but have any of our coaches or athletic directors or BOT ever try to learn or get ideas from Pat Riley? We all talk about JJ whose brain is fried and is out of touch with the modern game. But we have an all time great who I still think is ******* great after 40 years and running an awesome organization. Any idea swapping going on from our AD? Is it too intimidating to learn from an all time great whose been doing it coaching or managing for almost 40 years now?

Advertisement
i would love to hear someone ask why the offense can't do jack **** in the first half of any football game. its pretty much 15 games in a row for Asslee
The defense got a pick6 but other than that they're not doing **** either( they gave up 31). Mack don't want Manure to go so he took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half( like running 3 dives with 2mins left against our 3 TOs). Mack wanted us to continue to suffer and gave Manure a bone tonite. Unc is not a good team this season but we have Manure so we are always at a disadvantage out the gate each week.NCst trying to win the ACC this yr so they have to impress the committee with some style pts against us. Manure is a fraud; some of y'all with the pity bs, "he's a nice guy but he's not it" or " i know he wants it just as much as anyone but he needs a few yrs of experience." GTFOH with that weak ****. He always wants to be the smartest guy in the room; use your wits to get out of this category 5 he contributed to the program.

Advertisement
WHOA. Wait a minute. This is CIS. You have a made a BOLD statement my friend.

BOLD.

weebey-thewire.gif

The defense got a pick6 but other than that they're not doing **** either( they gave up 31). Mack don't want Manure to go so he took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half( like running 3 dives with 2mins left against our 3 TOs). Mack wanted us to continue to suffer and gave Manure a bone tonite. Unc is not a good team this season but we have Manure so we are always at a disadvantage out the gate each week.NCst trying to win the ACC this yr so they have to impress the committee with some style pts against us. Manure is a fraud; some of y'all with the pity bs, "he's a nice guy but he's not it" or " i know he wants it just as much as anyone but he needs a few yrs of experience." GTFOH with that weak ****. He always wants to be the smartest guy in the room; use your wits to get out of this category 5 he contributed to the program.
wtf does this have anything to do with our offense not moving the ball and scoring points in the first half of games? if they moved the balle and scored at all it may actually help the D

Advertisement
wtf does this have anything to do with our offense not moving the ball and scoring points in the first half of games? if they moved the balle and scored at all it may actually help the D
Your original post was an attempt to let Manure and his gimmicky *** defense off the hook. I called your slurping *** out with that weak bs. He will soon be gone and i hope all you slurpers follow his *** right out the door. See ya suckas

Your original post was an attempt to let Manure and defense off the hook. I called your slurping *** out with that weak bs. He will soon be gone and hope all you slurpers follow his *** right out the door. See ya suckas
LOL go to bed idiot. no one is letting anyone off the hook except for you apparently slurping Asslee.

Advertisement
Back