UNC players talking trash...

F that. I want McCord to finish the job on Renner he started on Vlad. I want that ****er headless.

Goes something like this...

1.gif

Unrelated to thread...but COT **** every time I see that hit I can't believe that QB lived. That has to be a Top 10 COT ****!

My favorite part of that video is the guy who goes to pick up the bouncing helmet as if it was the ball.

Lulz. First time I noticed that. Classic.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1628085 said:
Baby blue wearing ***

Didn't you hear...they're gonna be bad-*** tomorrow night they're wearing...Black!!!

Miami should break-out pink uniforms for BCA month and just roll UNC's ***!

F that. I want McCord to finish the job on Renner he started on Vlad. I want that ****er headless.

1.gif

Unrelated to thread...but COT **** every time I see that hit I can't believe that QB lived. That has to be a Top 10 COT ****!

My favorite part of that video is the guy who goes to pick up the bouncing helmet as if it was the ball.

lol that's a shop.... that was the ball, when McCord hit the GT QB, the ball came lose. GT recovered the ball and he threw a pick 6 the next play.

1.gif

It made it to the semis on that new ESPN show "Great 8"...

Lost out to Bama's one-handed TD catch...something you see at least once a week. Tom Luginbill said this was the best hit by far this season.

Advertisement

1.gif

lol that's a shop.... that was the ball, when McCord hit the GT QB, the ball came lose. GT recovered the ball and he threw a pick 6 the next play.

I just noticed that when the QB gets hit the ticker on the bottom immediately says, "HOLY ****!!!"

That's great.

1.gif

I didn't pick up on the shop until Lu pointed it out.

Advertisement
LOL...**** I didnt notice the ticker at all until u said that!

I just noticed that when the QB gets hit the ticker on the bottom immediately says, "HOLY ****!!!"

That's great.

Advertisement

1.gif

AQM and Tyrik arriving at same time is what you are looking for, yes?

Yes. They need to practice simultaneous arrival for Famous Amos. They say he is hard to bring down, so I think an little hi-lo will be in order in Tally. Thursday should provide opportunity for practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back