UNC players talking trash...

“Growing up, the U had greats like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore and a lot of other guys that you looked up to,” said Price, a 6-foot, 200-pound senior cornerback. “But they’re not that now. It is what it is … but I can’t remember the last time they were a great team like they used to be.”

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/10/15/3284096/miami-showdown-personal-for-uncs.html#storylink=cpy

Jeez, that barely qualifies as trash, maybe they can play better than talk trash?

1 -4 record I doubt they can play better. He doesn't know that he is going up against great players (will be considered great when all is said and done) in Coley, Duke, AQM, McCord, Howard, DP, SH, Figatron, Wheeler (yes Wheeler), Linder and many others. Although he will be watching them on Sundays like the rest of us.

Advertisement
“Growing up, the U had greats like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore and a lot of other guys that you looked up to,” said Price, a 6-foot, 200-pound senior cornerback. “But they’re not that now. It is what it is … but I can’t remember the last time they were a great team like they used to be.”

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/10/15/3284096/miami-showdown-personal-for-uncs.html#storylink=cpy

41.png

F that. I want McCord to finish the job on Renner he started on Vlad. I want that ****** headless.

Goes something like this...

1.gif

F that. I want McCord to finish the job on Renner he started on Vlad. I want that ****er headless.

1.gif

Unrelated to thread...but COT **** every time I see that hit I can't believe that QB lived. That has to be a Top 10 COT ****!

Advertisement
I remember when Gerald sensabaugh talked trash and said the same thing and said we were predictable on offense and we fell to them under clappy. I hope Thursday is a different outcome. Different coach. Different team.

That was the beginning of the end. We were 6-0 heading into Chapel Hill and they ruined our season. Very similar circumstances.

Yeah, but I bet Coley doesn't call a TE reverse tomorrow night.

This is their super bowl. They would give up anything to ruin our season smh.

Advertisement
Re-examining the quote....what did he say that was untrue?

Oh you're gonna be "that guy" huh?

But he's right, when was the last time we've been a great team?

When was the last time UNC was ever a great team? A 1-4 team from a program with ZERO titles and a losing bowl record shouldn't talk ****.

No one cares about UNC, he mentioned some UM greats he grew up watching, he's right, we haven't had a great team in awhile

F that. I want McCord to finish the job on Renner he started on Vlad. I want that ****er headless.

1.gif

Unrelated to thread...but COT **** every time I see that hit I can't believe that QB lived. That has to be a Top 10 COT ****!

My favorite part of that video is the guy who goes to pick up the bouncing helmet as if it was the ball.

Advertisement

1.gif

My favorite part of that video is the guy who goes to pick up the bouncing helmet as if it was the ball.

After he just got burnt by AQM who is a true freshman. **** this team is getting better and better with every stud Golden brings in.

And UNC was never THAT! Did UNC EVER have anyone to look up to? UNC just shut your face LOL, you have no authority to speak.

Advertisement
Kinda glad he said this so the kids can even be more up for the game and unleash the hurt and one day he can tell his kids that he played against Duke Coley etc. Then his kid will be a beast a choose Miami and he will still be butthurt 20 years from now lol.

Advertisement
Back