UNC disrespected us and is now trolling

salt GIF

It’s supposed to hurt. We earned it.

Advertisement
Carolina deserves to talk trash. Our guys walked into that game talking all this noise and then got their rear ends handed to them.

If you don't like the other team dancing, don't let them score

Good and they should, them ****'s whooped our ***! I gotta give mack brown credit, that **** ran the score up on us, I'm all about that ****, it gets me amped up no matter what. It's like when oscar cryer kicked that lil sissy *** field goal on us to try and make the game seem like it wasn't closer than it really was, lol, I couldn't get mad at that, just made me laugh a lil bit, coach Shannon shouldn't have even addressed that at the press conference.

In that game, you could tell, carter was just out their tackling, trying not to get ejected on senior day, he kept easing up on his hits, everybody knows that's not him. This loss was squarely on the shoulders of coach diaz and blake baker, again, mack brown wanted it to be clear why he fired his ***, it would've been nice if mack brown fired him again at the post game press conference. That game was a fireable offense, you see they just waiting for the defensive ends to fire up field and run right behind them and almost all game coach diaz and baker had a front row seat to that **** and made no adjustment, I know UNC's OC had to be saying got damyum, I had other plays I wanted to use, but their was no need cause the 1 running play worked all day long.

We finally just got rid of being real predictable on offense to now being real predictable on defense. It got real comical, 3rd 26 for UNC, according to the diaz/baker analytic's, that's a sure fire passing down/situation, I said watch these dumb ****'s have the d-line in pass-rush mode only, sure nuff, and all UNC did was use the same running play, that **** was comical.

I can tell you right now, UNC was disappointed that the game was that damyum easy, and I'm sure mack brown was already on the sidelines thinking, okay, now I got to make sure my team doesn't get the big head cause they really don't know they didn't actually do nothing special, what do I tell them now!
Yeah, they should all honestly be fired. I figured out the counter in about 3 plays (as did everyone here probably). I would've told my ends to just not rush upfield until you're positive it's a pass.....at least make them throw it to win. They literally didn't adjust at all, it was ******* disgusting.

Advertisement
just wait until next time, when team is not so emotionally exhausted, feeling gloomy, and waiting for a holiday long break.
It’s a good thing the walk from the locker room wasn’t too long or UNC might have hung 80 on us.

Advertisement
Yeah that was dumb, they'd destroy Miami
It's not even about whether we'd beat them or not, **** UiF all day every day, I agree 100% with Brevin on the sentiment.

But you're a 3rd year starting TE, projected to get drafted if you declare, on the University of Miami football team and you and your teammates just had your ****s ripped off and shoved down your own throats on national television by a basketball school that lost to a historically bad FSU team, UVA and Wake. Have a little humility.

Carolina deserves to talk trash. Our guys walked into that game talking all this noise and then got their rear ends handed to them.

If you don't like the other team dancing, don't let them score
LOL, did they not learn anything after trash talking LSU & UF the last few years.

SIAP... i want this **** to sting.

I want Amari and our defense to see how the football community are laughing at that garbage *** performance

pressure burst pipes or make diamonds. Either way the true player/character will be exposed.

Advertisement
Is it possible to have the worst cornerback, two linebackers, and safety to come through this program all on the same team and all somehow starting?
We recruit pretty **** I mean fuq the rankings we know what we getting. Alot of players get hyped up here but our linebackers been bad. The only take I liked within the last few years is sam Brooks. That's it. The others I had to talk myself into liking. When the big schools ain't after your targets or commits hard then that's not good. People say they have an offer from bama though....yea but u need to ask yourself are they pressing for the kid or not.

The biggest fight we had that we won was for Richards and he was our best player and rightfully so.

Advertisement
We recruit pretty **** I mean fuq the rankings we know what we getting. Alot of players get hyped up here but our linebackers been bad. The only take I liked within the last few years is sam Brooks. That's it. The others I had to talk myself into liking. When the big schools ain't after your targets or commits hard then that's not good. People say they have an offer from bama though....yea but u need to ask yourself are they pressing for the kid or not.

The biggest fight we had that we won was for Richards and he was our best player and rightfully so.
I remember everyone were drooling over Ivey saying he's the next Artie Burns. Dude has been the worst corner to come through Miami.

To the victors go the spoils.

Man, as a former S, I feel bad for Carter. This isn't going to just go away quickly.

There is a certain risk/reward any time you walk out onto the field. The rewards are obvious. The risk is something happening to make you live in infamy and some of these are going to live with Carter for a long time.

McCloud popcorn muscles #1🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Amari Carter Popcorn muscles #2 scary *** scared to lay into somebody 🗑 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Advertisement
Back