UNC disrespected us and is now trolling

Advertisement
Are you kidding me??
Nah, there was a post about it either Saturday night or yesterday, had his tweet embedded.

I'm not trying to **** on Brevin, he had a pretty solid game minus that whiffed block and not being able to break a tackle and pick up a first down on our first drive.
I just have an issue with getting your **** pushed in then turning around and showing your *** to someone else before it properly heals. Like, maybe take a day off.

Advertisement
Nah, there was a post about it either Saturday night or yesterday, had his tweet embedded.

I'm not trying to **** on Brevin, he had a pretty solid game minus that whiffed block and not being able to break a tackle and pick up a first down on our first drive.
I just have an issue with getting your **** pushed in then turning around and showing your *** to someone else before it properly heals. Like, maybe take a day off.
I agree, he was of the very few that showed some heart. Don’t call out any team after that *** beating.

I can't believe what the fck i'm reading. A bunch of CUCKS in here sitting with their ****'s between their legs saying "we deserve it" "let them relish" Pussies. Fvck UNC
**** them, but at the same time, we used to say if you don’t want to see us dance, don’t let us get in the end zone.

Advertisement
This isn’t the first time I’ve seen Amari hesitate to drill someone. Those targeting penalties clipped his nuts.

yes he’s not that great of a player. But he lights people up. He absolute destroyed dudes in the LSU game.

He has become a gigantic liability.

need to stop recruiting nice guys tho. We need killers

Yeah, they should all honestly be fired. I figured out the counter in about 3 plays (as did everyone here probably). I would've told my ends to just not rush upfield until you're positive it's a pass.....at least make them throw it to win. They literally didn't adjust at all, it was ******* disgusting.
All that game proved on Saturday was that coach diaz for some reason hired 2 offensive coordinators in rhett lashlee and blake baker. I thought it was strange when coach richt came in and hired a cornerbacks coach and a safeties coach, but coach diaz hiring 2 offensive coordinators is even more weird.

If anybody is a coach, and the penn disgrace morons can now stake this claim "I guess we wasn't that bad after all", time for whoever that person might be to GTFOH or whatever coaching position they are in.

who gives a rat's ***. This was like the Notre Dame game with DNo from soldier field. ND didn't have to throw the ball once that game and UNC didn't have to throw the ball once in this game. Total destruction. One difference, that ND was much better than Miami but the same scenario played out that you had a "defensive" HC and his hand picked DC to run his **** because the boys just have to play it better. Never loading the box, never, never, never gameplan for an opponent. Just run your stuff corch

Advertisement
Yeah, they should all honestly be fired. I figured out the counter in about 3 plays (as did everyone here probably). I would've told my ends to just not rush upfield until you're positive it's a pass.....at least make them throw it to win. They literally didn't adjust at all, it was ******* disgusting.
And you figured out those 3 running plays for free, they actually paid baker and diaz, honestly both of them, in order to actually get some type of respect back, they should forfeit their checks. We all know baker is not the sharpest d-co, but what was worst was watching coach diaz sit back and watch it, notice how he didn't let it be known this week that he was gone have input on the defense, mack brown gooned both the scary *** on Saturday. It was actually beautiful to watch frauds get exposed.

How you score 26points and still almost get beat by 40, lol. It was sad watching how the linebackers and safeties were being used. Asking Amari carter to have to travel that far and try and make an open field tackler on those 2 backs was asanine. Has anybody seen gurvan hall yet. We got a lot of talent on defense being used improperly. Coach diaz needs to cut one of his offensive coordinators, he's going to have to make that tuff decision.

This rivalry is starting to get good. These two teams will step on each other's neck whenever they can. We will have our Berrios moment again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back