UNC disrespected us and is now trolling

I can't believe what the fck i'm reading. A bunch of CUCKS in here sitting with their ****'s between their legs saying "we deserve it" "let them relish" Pussies. Fvck UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not even trolling, it's just a cleverly edited video of what we all saw... their RBs ran all over us and we didn't do anything about it. I mean, during the game UNC players were flashing upsides "U"s every 10 minutes and we didn't do anything about that, either.

If our players don't like being clowned that way, maybe next year they should consider actually showing up to the game and doing something about it.

Advertisement
He thought the RB was going down so he let up. Every other game he would finish the play and get ejected for a vicious hit. Should've done it this game too...was already over by then.

The fact we did nothing after the throwback TD to Howell and his celebration in the end zone.... To get clowned that hard and there be ZERO repercussion on the field afterwards was disappointing.

Let's move on please, we are playing WHO then if not the gaturds PLEASE. I've never seen our board so depressed. Let's phuckin move on. That's how we get good recruits is to keep on keeping on . I guess reed ain't doing his job.

Last edited:
MACK THE KNIFE

mack (1).jpg

just wait until next time, when team is not so emotionally exhausted, feeling gloomy, and waiting for a holiday long break.

Advertisement
If I were coach I'd have the **** playing all off-season as a reminder how bad they got their asses kicked.

Advertisement
That's what my man gets for his **** poor attempt at 'tackling' an RB running all over us without even trying to wrap up.

The fact we did nothing after the throwback TD to Howell and his celebration in the end zone.... To get clowned that hard and there be ZERO repercussion on the field afterwards was disappointing.
Amari did all that targeting all year. I would have caught me a case. It was senior day too. Man should have be thrown out for catching howell or the running back across that helmet.

Advertisement
Back