UNC at Pitt

Is there a meme you can create where you see Manny everywhere you look?

It would be your best work.
Do you see our defense, which Manny has been in charge of for 6 years now, and really think he should be here?

Advertisement
UNC hanging around. If you would have told me Pitt only has 23 points this late, i would have felt very good about UNC winning. I am shocked at this score and UNC lack of offense. Respect to Pitt. They put together an outstanding game plan vs this UNC offense. With that said, UNC is still ij this.

Lmao. Stick to 1980s style memes. Football isn’t your thing.
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you see our defense, which Manny has been in charge of for 6 years now, and really think he should be here?
The fact that all of us fine gentlemen are sitting here on a random Thursday night watching a unc/Pitt game in hopes that 1 of them loses to increase our still bleak odds of winning the Coastal should tell us enough about our current state of affairs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that all of us fine gentlemen are sitting here on a random Thursday night watching a unc/Pitt game in hopes that 1 of them loses to increase our still bleak odds of winning the Coastal should tell us enough about our current state of affairs.
Where you been the last 15 years?

Advertisement
Back