UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
Some of the Canes fans may be crazy but there is no fan base more insane than LSU fans that are now convinced Lincoln Riley went to Baton Rouge this past Sunday to talk about the LSU job.

Advertisement
Some of the Canes fans may be crazy but there is no fan base more insane than LSU fans that are now convinced Lincoln Riley went to Baton Rouge this past Sunday to talk about the LSU job.
We thought Jon Gruden was coming here

But I’m with you

Lmao. Stick to 1980s style memes. Football isn’t your thing.
Right because if I evaluated Manny based on your standards, I’d clearly see that we’re really no different than Oregon, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Right because if I evaluated Manny based on your standards, I’d clearly see that we’re really no different than Oregon, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Dude, Manny had NOTHING to with anything I originally said. That was all on you.

Teams being in a dogfight every week in college football has nothing to do with who our head coach is.

Advertisement
Does anyone else hate the 'shackles' celebration DBs have started doing? It just seems in poor taste.

Advertisement
I've changed my mind about Billy Napier. I thought he was primed for that LSU job - they're clearly big game hunting.

Dude, Manny had NOTHING to with anything I said. That was all on you.

Teams being in a dogfight every week in college football has nothing to do with who our head coach is.

This place is rotting your brain.
It does. You’re laying the groundwork should we win out. You are absolutely trying to justify our close games to garbage teams and saying after Bama and UGA, we’re all the same shît and we’re not. We shouldn’t have been in close games with anyone this year except Bama and Michigan State. We struggled to beat App State too.

Advertisement
It's all about being in coin-flip games, bro. Except against the good teams who consistently blow you out.

It does. You’re laying the groundwork should we win out. You are absolutely trying to justify our close games to garbage teams and saying after Bama and UGA, we’re all the same shît and we’re not. We shouldn’t have been in close games with anyone this year except Bama and Michigan State. We struggled to beat App State too.

Is there a meme you can create where you see Manny everywhere you look?

It would be your best work.

Advertisement
Back