UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
We salute our servicemen and thank you for keeping us safe; however **** your national anthem and your love for our country… and if you refuse a vaccine, I don’t care how many limbs you’ve lost to fight the wars of the elites, you’re a white supremacist who should be stripped of all benefits and rights. But, again, we want to make it clear ESPN loves our military and thank you so, so much.

Go Heels!

We salute our servicemen and thank you for keeping us safe; however **** your national anthem and your love for our country… and if you refuse a vaccine, I don’t care how many limbs you’ve lost to fight the wars of the elites, you’re a white supremacist who should be stripped of all benefits and rights. But, again, we want to make it clear ESPN loves our military and thank you so, so much.

Go Heels!
I couldn’t help but think the same thing

**** ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt’s entire defense is centered around crashing the line and causing havoc in the backfield.

UNC is going to have to pass if it wants to eventually run.

Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC is at the game supporting his crew. He told me he expects Howell to throw for 200+ and run for 100+ tonight and look better than Pickett for the scouts.

I know it’s early but the Pitt dline is having their way with UNC OL. Tells me our pass blocking has improved a lot…but our dline is still blah lol.

Todd Mcshay looks like they took him away from a family dinner at his parent's house.

"Hey, can you give us some bull**** about the QBs? Yeah, it's fine. You'll be back by the key lime pie."

ESPN sucks.

Advertisement
Back