UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We want Pitt to lose. They only have 1 ACC loss. A loss tonight gives them 2, which is the same number as us and UVA (everyone else has 3+).

UVA and Pitt still have to play, next weekend, in Pittsburgh. So obviously someone will have 3 losses.

If we win out, and Pitt loses tonight, there will only be 1 other coastal team, at best, that also has 2 losses. If that team is Pitt, we go to Charlotte.

So we don't fully control our destiny if UNC wins tonight, but the road is MUCH clearer than if Pitt wins.

The easiest scenario is UNC wins tonight, and Pitt beats UVA next week, again, in Pittsburgh. If that happens, and we win out, we play for the ACC. Quite doable, but somehow, someway, we'll probably fvck it up.
The ACC Coastal, when we joined we though it'd be more of this:
college football celebration GIF

Instead it's this:
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Absolutely.

I don’t know the line because I’m not a gambler, I lose my money other ways, but the line has got to be very close on this game. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if NC State is favored.
@ WF -2. That Wake defense is a HUGE problem, basically any team with a decent offense can hang. NC ST has an average defense so they can definitely win

It’s crazy to read comments about people wanting us to lose or not win out just so Manny is canned.

Can never root for us to lose. We got a guy trying to learn on the job as a head coach because our AD is incompetent. I want a new AD whether we win or lose…then I say let him make the decisions as he see fit.

Advertisement
Honest question. Do you think players are going to look at Miami having an NFL level QB and say, "**** no, I'm not going THERE!"??? I think recruits will line up if we win out.
Haven't most of the best recruits committed already?

Advertisement
Back