UNC at Pitt

I’d like to think you are right. But the last 20 years shown us the opposite with the incompetent fools in charge. No, the kids absolutely do not deserve this but we are where we are and everything needs to change.
Fair enough. Hopefully Blake and Manny are gone sooner rather than later. Every day that goes by with them still here hurts the program.

Advertisement
Assuming Miami wins out (mistake i know)

Bottom line is SOME OF US will either root for Va Tech to beat UVA or Cuse to beat Pitt, both last game of the season.

Pitt and UVA play next week. We will know soon enough

If i had to guess, Pitt beats UVA, then it comes down to:

Miami plays Duke
Pitt plays Cuse

A Pitt win and they are in

A Miami win and Pitt loss and Miami is in.

Same scenario if UVA beats Pitt next week.

If UVA then beats Va Tech, they are in.

A Miami win and UVA loss and Miami is in

Beat FSU!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well gotta root for Pitt next week then Cuse end of the year in Carrier Dome
Or Virginia next week and VT at the end of the season. Both scenarios suck. I think Cuse has a better chance with Pitt at the Dome than VT does of beating ******.

Advertisement
Not that I want us to sneak/backdoor our way into the ACCCG.

But the most realistic scenario for Miami to get there is UVA beats Pitt next week and then UVA loses to VT the final week of the regular season.

And Miami still needs to win out of course against FSU, VT, and Duke.

So are we done? No more possible scenario’s if we win out?
Pitt still has Cuse, which is highly unlikely that they lose that game. Oh wait Pitt has UVA too I think. But now we need UVA to beat Pitt and then UVA to lose to VT. And of course we have to win out. Not impossible but still, but now we're dependent on UVA with a broken rib QB in Armstrong

Advertisement
Assuming Miami wins out (mistake i know)

Bottom line is SOME OF US will either root for Va Tech to beat UVA or Cuse to beat Pitt, both last game of the season.

Pitt and UVA play next week. We will know soon enough

If i had to guess, Pitt beats UVA, then it comes down to:

Miami plays Duke
Pitt plays Cuse

A Pitt win and they are in

A Miami win and Pitt loss and Miami is in.

Same scenario if UVA beats Pitt next week.

If UVA then beats Va Tech, they are in.

A Miami win and UVA loss and Miami is in

Beat FSU!
Quantum physics every year trying to figure out how we can win the Coastal.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

Advertisement
Not happening
I don't see either of those happening.

That said, if Armstrong is limited (or can't go at all), that VA-VT matchup is going to be absolutely stank *** anti-football.

Its not over yet. Even Syracuse in that dome could be a game for Pitt. And one of them is assured to lose. So if we continue to win the last game will still be pressure. UNC got to the 1 yard line, the following plays made me feel like i was watching us before TVD went ham.

Advertisement
Back