UNC 247 board

Old man BROWN should have stayed retired. He's an idiot he never said positive things about the canes when a commentator .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious question for everyone: I wanna beat UNCs *** as much as anyone after that 4th and 17 last year and believe we'll win this week, but aren't we already locked into a New Years 6 regardless of the outcome? We lose and our two losses are to UNC and Clemson and we get a week after to get back in the W column for momentum. They still have 3 losses and the FSU and UVA losses are bad. We'd still be ranked ahead of them at the end of the season imo. Also I've seen for weeks now where some projections have us in the Peach Bowl, usually against Cincy. Does anyone know how that scenario would occur?
If Clemson beats ND and they both make the CFP, we're locked into the Orange Bowl as the ACC's top team not in the CFP.

If only 1 ACC team gets to the CFP, then it's imperative that Miami wins out to remain in the CFP top 10 rankings for a NY's 6 bowl game. Perhaps in this scenario a Peach of Fiesta Bowl.

Besides Clemson, UNC is the only ranked team on our schedule. It's extremely important to beat UNC to solidify our top 10 ranking.

Duke is infinitely worse. But the worst ACC school by far is UVA. ND would’ve won this by a large margin but they’re not really an ACC team

I’ve grown up around carolina/state/duke fans. It’s not even close. State fans are ignorant but deep down they actually know they aren’t good at anything. Duke fans are basketball only. Carolina fans are arrogant whether or not they’re good at anything. And they hold themselves up like they’re god’s gift.

People that go/went to carolina are the fastest to tell you that’s where they went. In reality most of them couldn’t get into Wake so they went to UNC. You won’t find that at Duke. Those kids live in their own world. Kids at state either went there for engineering, animal science, or bc they hate carolina and duke. Easily the best people of the triangle schools.

Advertisement
If Clemson beats ND and they both make the CFP, we're locked into the Orange Bowl as the ACC's top team not in the CFP.

If only 1 ACC team gets to the CFP, then it's imperative that Miami wins out to remain in the CFP top 10 rankings for a NY's 6 bowl game. Perhaps in this scenario a Peach of Fiesta Bowl.

Besides Clemson, UNC is the only ranked team on our schedule. It's extremely important to beat UNC to solidify our top 10 ranking.

Peach Bowl against Cincinnati would be terrific. Would be satisfying to show AP pollsters how utterly retarded they are to put a G5 team that hasn't played a single P5 above any 1 loss P5.

Fück that! Push their shït in for laying down to ND. They hung it the fück up at halftime and I want that same energy. No stupid trick plays or Mackisms. Hit that same Duke energy.

Advertisement

NC State says hi

Advertisement
I’ve grown up around carolina/state/duke fans. It’s not even close. State fans are ignorant but deep down they actually know they aren’t good at anything. Duke fans are basketball only. Carolina fans are arrogant whether or not they’re good at anything. And they hold themselves up like they’re god’s gift.

People that go/went to carolina are the fastest to tell you that’s where they went. In reality most of them couldn’t get into Wake so they went to UNC. You won’t find that at Duke. Those kids live in their own world. Kids at state either went there for engineering, animal science, or bc they hate carolina and duke. Easily the best people of the triangle schools.

Agreed, I have been to games at each and NC State fans are by far the easiest to be around. I work with graduates from all 3 and State grads are by far the more humble.
Although, side note, NC State is the only place where I punched an opposing fan, but he was a stupid frat boy, so he hardly counts as a human.

Quite the racket they got goin on over there

Yes.

Let's not forget, when Miami was looking into becoming a state school in the 1960s, Gaytor Brand Nation blocked us.

And for decades, the Gaytor Nation Brand benefitted from disproportionate state funding that favored UiF and F$U, and underfunded UCF, USF, FIU, and FAU.

Advertisement
Back