UM's Plan To Reopen

The hurricane headed to the Carolinas if I recall. This drama did happen.
This pvssy *** bytch was on this board openly weeping looking for other men, who were not curled up in the fetal position under a coffee table like him, to comfort him. If he had a speck of pride, he would have disappeared from CIS after that humiliating display of gutlessness.

Advertisement
This pvssy *** bytch was on this board openly weeping looking for other men, who were not curled up in the fetal position under a coffee table like him, to comfort him. If he had a speck of pride, he would have disappeared from CIS after that humiliating display of gutlessness.
I think I wished him well in the beginning. At first I thought it was just normal concern but then it kept going... and going.

Advertisement
I think I wished him well in the beginning. At first I thought it was just normal concern but then it kept going... and going.

Is that the one where we had an influx of expert weather prognosticators, and PhD meteorologists?

If I recall correctly, antsy booger had several feature-length expert dissertations on hurricane tracking.

I remember I did follow one of those babies all the way up the coast. I wasn’t weeping, but I do remember my sphincter being a little tight

except:

a. It wasn't a thunderstorm, it was a tip top hurricane

b. it was headed right for this hick sack of **** town in the middle of gaytor country that would have ravaged everything.

c. the prayers I asked for probably helped

Just remember me when you're crying like a little 80,000 post ***** in december when trump continues to ***** smack that trophy husband group of voters you like to align yourself with LOL

I prey four you now just like I did when the storm was approaching and you curled up in fecal position. Franchise more likely two kill you than storm.

The fecal position is a very dangerous maneuver--high risk of blowing out an O ring.

vLQ9NAzDv3lks.gif

except:

a. It wasn't a thunderstorm, it was a tip top hurricane

b. it was headed right for this hick sack of **** town in the middle of gaytor country that would have ravaged everything.

c. the prayers I asked for probably helped

Just remember me when you're crying like a little 80,000 post ***** in december when trump continues to ***** smack that trophy husband group of voters you like to align yourself with LOL

POTUS 45 would win crawling circles around Biden if only he could tape his mouth shut and break his twitter fingers.

Could be very close in November. Do not discount the body blows D have landed by shutting down the US. However, like most childish **** they do, it is backfiring as adults (and koo-koos) push back harder and harder with each day. I sincerely hope a tragic confrontation doesn't result. These Govs need to look to Northam (in VA) and tuck tale like the betas they are just a few months ago when faced down by their betters.

Regardless...

We will be in the middle (hopefully) of Hurricane Football with no Ls on the score sheet (one can dream).

Go Canes!!

Ahora!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting.... I wonder if other schools will also take this approach. There's very little of the semester left after Thanksgiving...

More good news as far as football...

EDIT: more extensive info. Looks like ND planning the same semester as South Carolina
The University of Notre Dame will welcome students back to campus for the 2020-21 fall semester the week of Aug. 10, two weeks earlier than originally scheduled, and will forgo fall break in October and end the semester before Thanksgiving, the University’s president, Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., announced today in letters to the campus community.

Last edited:
Advertisement
THIS JUST IN: Pear Harbor is the same as Corona guys!!!! You should be banned for saying that.

No two states are the same, so yes federalism is the answer. Central planning aka listening to Fauci and Birx is why places where the virus isn’t that wide spread are still locked down and people are still losing their jobs. Let’s face it, the federal government ruins everything it gets involved in, it doesn’t matter who or what party is in charge.

“You don’t have to get tested, but if you don’t we’re gonna lock you inside your house.”
LOL that’s a reasonable policy. Weren’t we told not to go to the doctor unless we absolutely needed to? Now it’s if you don’t go you’re on house arrest? What about healthy people? Testing every single person makes zero sense. You gonna do that same test everyday? If not it won’t matter.
What are you talking about? Fauci and Birx don't govern any state. Wheth a state is "open" or "shutdown" has been a decision made by each state's governor. The federal government doesn't control or have the legal power to decide whether a state's economy is open or closed. Even if the federal government did have that power, neither Fauci or Birx would have that authority.

The Trump administration put out a federal guideline for reopening. None of the states that opened met that guideline standards. I would think the one's remaining closed are trying to meet those guidelines.

The testing is perfect. Not as perfect as the letter but perfect. The hoax of a virus was gone in April just as our supreme leader promised it would be, so any further quibbling over testing is completely unnecessary.

Here's but a few excerpts from his eminency:

On Jan. 22, asked by a CNBC reporter whether there were “worries about a pandemic,” the president replied: “No, not at all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

On Feb. 26, at a White House news conference, commenting on the country’s first reported cases: “We’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

On Feb. 27, at a White House meeting: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

On March 7, standing next to President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil at Mar-a-Lago, his club in Palm Beach, Fla., when asked if he was concerned that the virus was spreading closer to Washington: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, I’m not. No, we’ve done a great job.”

On March 16, in the White House briefing room, warning that the outbreak would “wash” away this summer: “So it could be right in that period of time where it, I say, wash — it washes through. Other people don’t like that term. But where it washes through.”

The Chise's ****** never stops bleeding. Always on here crying like a little ***** because the person he voted for to be POTUS didn't get elected. Typical leftist ****! Have fun hiding behind the keyboard and crying like a little ***** for the next 4 and a half years.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Guess, who the internet *** boy is now? You've entered the same irrelevant stratosphere as your two upvoting butt buddies. Been a pleasure waisting my time with you....

B cool bro; don’t want u band for unnecessary chit, my guy.

Study the members of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board. Study the "players" at Event 201. Gates, funded, Gao, Fauci, Elias, Farrar should do it for you. Once you look and learn a little bit about what is really going on here, you'll be mint. You seem like a good dude. You're not brain dead. You just haven't dug deep enough yet.

Advertisement
Back