UM weekend coaches clinic

Advertisement
10:00 AM - "Total Yards Allowed Don't Matter," Intro by Slick Al, and Core presented by Mark D'Buttsquirt, MFWIC.

10:05 AM - "Working the 'We're Not Executing' Excuse for Three Damned Years" by Master of B.S. Al Golden

11:00 AM - "Blame it on Talent" HC Al Golden, B.S. (Boulschitt) M.S. (More Schitt), Ph.D. (Piled Higher and Deeper)

11:02 AM - "Blame it on The Cloud" (An excuse for all things wrong in your program) Al Golden, HC.

11:05 AM - "Gameday Psychology - How to Make Your Team Play Flat, Game after Game, Year after Year." Al Golden

11:10 AM - "Gameday Adjustments" - Mark D'Buttsquirt ***** Cancelled ****** We'll have a coffee break and donuts instead.

11:30 AM - "Why you should play a hobbling QB even if he looks like Stevie Wonder throwing the ball." Al Golden

Then we'll close out the day after watching the film, "Why we need Penn State Football in South Florida."

I would love to see what D'Onofrio had to say about our defense. I've been watching games from last season and I just don't understand WTF his reasoning is behind some of the mind-boggling things I see.

After a dinner on campus, the coaches will move under the lights at the Cobb track and see on-field demonstrations with the UM staff and current members of the Miami football team. All high school and youth players are also being invited to the "Fundamental Friday" evening event.

Does that count as a practice?

Yes it does count as a practice because it will be held in conjunction with Friday's practice.

It is a players and coaches clinic. Open invite.

Advertisement
After a dinner on campus, the coaches will move under the lights at the Cobb track and see on-field demonstrations with the UM staff and current members of the Miami football team. All high school and youth players are also being invited to the "Fundamental Friday" evening event.

Yes it does count as a practice because it will be held in conjunction with Friday's practice.

Thanks!

Thanks!

My pleasure.

Advertisement
The first coach that can explain why Shyaon Green was allowed to drop into zone coverage will get this grand prize

380.jpg

Wildcat please tell me you're going and tell me what the **** D'onofrio's reasoning is behind the things he's doing on defense.

Are the rsvp's by the corches binding? I hear Genron is in the ear of a lot of them offering a free ride to Baton Rouge and unlimited Mickey D's on the way instead.

Advertisement
10:00 AM - "Total Yards Allowed Don't Matter," Intro by Slick Al, and Core presented by Mark D'Buttsquirt, MFWIC.

10:05 AM - "Working the 'We're Not Executing' Excuse for Three Damned Years" by Master of B.S. Al Golden

11:00 AM - "Blame it on Talent" HC Al Golden, B.S. (Boulschitt) M.S. (More Schitt), Ph.D. (Piled Higher and Deeper)

11:02 AM - "Blame it on The Cloud" (An excuse for all things wrong in your program) Al Golden, HC.

11:05 AM - "Gameday Psychology - How to Make Your Team Play Flat, Game after Game, Year after Year." Al Golden

11:10 AM - "Gameday Adjustments" - Mark D'Buttsquirt ***** Cancelled ****** We'll have a coffee break and donuts instead.

11:30 AM - "Why you should play a hobbling QB even if he looks like Stevie Wonder throwing the ball." Al Golden

Then we'll close out the day after watching the film, "Why we need Penn State Football in South Florida."

You are painful to read, but that is pretty **** funny.

Advertisement
I don't know why y'all are hammering our coaches for this. I, for one, am **** glad to see that they finally realize they don't have a **** clue what they are doing and are seeking help by attending a weekend coaches clinic.

Advertisement
Back